Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom FF6 Styled Bartz Sprite Sheet
here is a FF6 styled sprite sheet of Bartz from FF5

this is already in the format that can be used in FF3SE

so plz enjoy and use as u see fit Smile

u dont need 2 give credit if used but it would be nice Smile

dont claim as your own

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
Thanked by:
It's a pretty obvious Locke edit/splice. I think it needs more work, honestly.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
yeah I based it off a single sprite edit someone did

I'm still kinda new @ this but yeah I'll do a remake
"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
Thanked by:
Ok then. Moved to Sprite Discussion.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
cool thnx man Smile

-HNIC
Thanked by:
not much to say honestly...
Thanked by:
isn´t it.... a tad too muscular for bartz?

also i really don´t like the shading in his arms

<<PILLOWSHADING ALERT>>
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by: