Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What would YOU want in a New Mario Kart
If a new Mario Kart were too come out(next would prbobaly be New Play Control! MKBig GrinD), what would you want? New Characters, Karts, Tracks, anything.

As for me, i would probably like Wiggler or Shy Guy, and a super mario galaxy stage or something, But what would YOU want?
LOL[/quote]
Thanked by:
Wrong section. This should be in Gaming Discussion.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I would like to not have another mario kart thats just a graphics update.
Thanked by:
I want them to give the characters original karts again, instead of everyone having the same karts like in Mario Kart Wii. It was basically half of the characters get these karts and the other half get these karts.

They should add a few unlockable characters from different franchises like Kirby or Sonic or something. But only one about 5 at the most. And there shouldn't be more than one character from a franchise. So no Sonic and Tails (unless they make another Double Dash but that's a whole other story).
Thanked by:
honestly i don't see whats the point of playing MK beyond its 64 incarnation.
Thanked by:
The DS one is excellent
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Double Dash controls back, please. Anything after that I honestly don't care about. Wii version is shit.
Thanked by:
Double Dash was terrible, what are you on? Fuck your 2 characters, clunky steering and no hopping.

Also moved. Please take more care in where you post things.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(06-07-2009, 04:30 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Double Dash was terrible, what are you on? Fuck your 2 characters, clunky steering and no hopping.

I lol'd. It has the tightest controls in the series, as stated by the world.

Well a guess you'll be happy as long as you can win by luck in the Wii version Smile
Thanked by:
I love Double Dash! : D

but MkWii was okay.
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
Bring back free for all battle, team battle can go fuck itself for all I care
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
(06-07-2009, 04:34 AM)Badassbill Wrote:
(06-07-2009, 04:30 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Double Dash was terrible, what are you on? Fuck your 2 characters, clunky steering and no hopping.

I lol'd. It has the tightest controls in the series, as stated by the world.

Well a guess you'll be happy as long as you can win by luck in the Wii version Smile

because you can't win by luck in Double Dash right?
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Double Dash was my fave, although it would've been more widely accepted if the double dashing was an option.
Thanked by:
1) Keep the number of karts down to 8. Mario Kart Wii was a cluster fuck.
2) Have a poll to determine the best 8 tracks of the entire franchise, and stuff them in there.
3) Bring ROB back, god damn it.
Thanked by:
(06-06-2009, 10:40 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: honestly i don't see whats the point of playing MK beyond its 64 incarnation.

new shit

(06-07-2009, 09:44 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: 1) Keep the number of karts down to 8. Mario Kart Wii was a cluster fuck.
2) Have a poll to determine the best 8 tracks of the entire franchise, and stuff them in there.
3) Bring ROB back, god damn it.

1)lol im confused what cart is good? only 8 plz
2)this is why they have retro cups
3)this i agree with
Thanked by: