Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby: Needlous custom (first sprite)
My first sprite... ever! I know I didn't do much, only changed the colour, but please say what could be improved.
[Image: ?action=view&current=Kirby_Nightmare_in_...g&newest=1]

Have a feeling the pic didn't appear, so heres a link:
http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss110...g&newest=1
Lurking in your forums... Ninja
Thanked by:
So its two recolours? First off, before people start bashing you, recolours are not custom, they are the easiest and most basic form of edits. Second, it is easy and really basic, MSPaint has a tool that can recolour a single shade in under 4 seconds.

Try something more creative, like making an enemy in whatever Kirby style.
Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba
MS PAINT CAN DO THAT? Oh, I'm such a failure Sad
Lurking in your forums... Ninja
Thanked by:
Ya, just use the eraser tool. What you do is select the colour you want replaced with left click, then the colour you want to replace it with, with right click.
Thanked by:
Yep. Use the eraser and hold the right mouse button. this way, it will only erase the primary color.

Nevermind, Drei was faster.
Thanked by:
They're not your sprites. They're recolors. And the palette isn't even yours.

What the hell do you want us to comment on?
Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba
(05-30-2009, 11:04 AM)Censing Wrote: MS PAINT CAN DO THAT? Oh, I'm such a failure Sad

you know, before people start thinking you are a troll, how bout you actually read other peoples comments and start taking there suggestions? acting so negatively is only going to get your self bashed, and most likely warned in the end.

and yes, this is indeed a simple recolor (Edit: that and geo noted that you took someone else's sprite), why not try a heavy edit or a complete custom instead? that might get yourself going in the right direction
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: