Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Darkspine Shadow
ok before you comment on how he doesnt have 2 lines on his head. save it i already know, i decided since sonic has them he shouldnt. so yeah other than that go an comment, this is a prototype, if people like it ill finish it if not then i wont.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
recolour
Thanked by:
im not really sure if you're doing anything other than recoloring

if that IS all you're doing, at least move up to edits. recolors are just

yeah
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:48 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: im not really sure if you're doing anything other than recoloring

if that IS all you're doing, at least move up to edits. recolors are just

yeah
well yeah i just recolored most of the sprite, i guess theres not much to edit, to make him look like hes in darkspine mode.
Thanked by:
so edit it into something else

!!!!
Thanked by:
A simple recolor at best

nothing real special here
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Since Darkspine Sonic is purple, shouldn't Shadow be the same way? Also, he should be glowing with an orange flame and the rings on his arms and feet should be glowing. You'll also need to remove his gloves and shoes because Darkspine Sonic is basicly bare.
[Image: xhscm2bz.jpg] See what I mean?

And not to be rude, but I honestly don't see why you are making a Darkspine Shadow..he doesn't exist. I would suggest just sticking with Darkspine Sonic. The reason for this is because most sprite hosting sites, like TSR, won't accept fan-made characters.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:52 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: so edit it into something else

!!!!
i cant make it look much into a darkspine form more than it is, i mean hes supposed to have white har, be a darker color, and have better attacks, thats it, but if you read the description its a prototype.
(05-23-2009, 06:53 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: Since Darkspine Sonic is purple, shouldn't Shadow be the same way? Also, he should be glowing with an orange flame and the rings on his arms should be glowing. You'll also need to remove his gloves and shoes because Darkspine Sonic is basicly bare.

And not to be rude, but I honestly don't see why you are making a Darkspine Shadow..he doesn't exist. I would suggest just sticking with Darkspine Sonic. The reason for this is because most sprite hosting sites, like TSR, won't accept fan-made characters.
yeah i know he doesnt exist but i mean theres a super sonic 3&4 sheet, along with super shadow 3 sheet, so i guess why not make a darkspine shadow sheet right?
Thanked by:
There is not much to edit? Wrong.

Custom poses and animations are always an option. They at least would make it something better than a "simple recolour".
[Image: yokoatherantsig.jpg]
¡ I AM NOT KEI, GOD DAMMIT !
¿¿¿ Super Special Awesome Link ???
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:55 PM)Atherant Wrote: There is not much to edit? Wrong.

Custom poses and animations are always an option. They at least would make it something better than a "simple recolour".
yes i know theres many poses i can do i meant not much i can do with the way he looks.
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:53 PM)Razorthecurse Wrote: i cant make it look much into a darkspine form more than it is, i mean hes supposed to have white har, be a darker color, and have better attacks, thats it, but if you read the description its a prototype.
something else as in NOT whatever this thing is

how the hell did you not get that
Thanked by:
Actually, you need to change the way he moves and acts too, to make it look less like a recolor. You can change the way he looks alot this way and I would suggest adding two lines to make the design less bland. This also adds more personality to the character. Since it looks like you're still going to go through with making a Darkspine Shadow, I would imagine him having a cocky attitude or possibly insane. Here's some example sketches of what I'm talking about.
[Image: poses.png] Use you're imagination!
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:53 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: Since Darkspine Sonic is purple, shouldn't Shadow be the same way? Also, he should be glowing with an orange flame and the rings on his arms and feet should be glowing. You'll also need to remove his gloves and shoes because Darkspine Sonic is basicly bare.

ohh and i cant make shadow barefoot, he's an android (therefore his shoes ar part of him, basically stuck on him)so i cant make him barefoot.
Thanked by:
you've already made him up, give him some shoes

it's not like anyone gives a shit
read as: this is a simple recolor, stop defending it so much, holy shit
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 07:14 PM)Razorthecurse Wrote: ohh and i cant make shadow barefoot, he's an android (therefore his shoes ar part of him, basically stuck on him)so i cant make him barefoot.

please tell me youre joking
Thanked by: