Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME

I've never played the other Robot Taisen games (Turn based strategy is aight, but I'm not a fan of mech anime), but this game throws the base concept out and replaces it with one of the most OTT turn-based RPG combat systems I've ever seen.

It's all about stringing up combos to keep the foes in the air. The combos get VERY elaborate. In fact, let me show you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhWUiLiXPI
(Kaguya reminds me almost too much of Tyvon's characters for some reason)
It even has cameos from other Robot Taisen games, Xenosaga, and Namco X Capcom!

Oh, and the sprites are hella sexy. Like the dirty lovechild of Draglade and NxC. I MUST find a way to get these ripped. Even the bosses and generic enemies are animated to the degree where they could be player characters.

Oh, and if that doesn't convice you, maybe the endless stream of BREASTS AND BORDERLINE SEXUAL HARRASMENT DIALOGUE will get you mysoginistic bastards drooling.

[Image: i1gxs2.gif]
[Image: jigiuc.gif]

It's out in the US now and an OST exists, so GET HOLD OF THIS SHIT D=<
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
looks kinda gay compared to the other srw games imo

but it may be worth trying, idk, i havent played it so i cant tell!

i might download it tonight
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 05:21 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: looks kinda gay

I can't think of any other JRPG (Or WRPG!) with this amount of large-chested women under the dominion of a rifle-wielding cowboy protagonist.

I don't think 'gay' is the adjective you're looking for.
Thanked by:
this is definitely nothing compared to the others

but it looks aight, combos were interesting but overworld graphics looked kinda like a turn-off imo.

also shawn does have a point i mean the other previous ones didnt include HUMANS fighting. they went completely different in direction in this one.
Thanked by:
Pretty much, I could try to get ahold of Mugen no Frontier (Jp title Tongue) at one point and give it a shot.
So yeah, about the ripping part, be my guest.
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 05:34 PM)JarJar Wrote: this is definitely nothing compared to the others

but it looks aight, combos were interesting but overworld graphics looked kinda like a turn-off imo.

also shawn does have a point i mean the other previous ones didnt include HUMANS fighting. they went completely different in direction in this one.

Yeah, I'm aware. I prefer this re-imagining though. Fighting with humanoids is more appealing to me then fighting as robots.
Thanked by:
how is a cowboy not gay?
Thanked by:
Jiggly boobs.

I automatically like this game.
Can a mod/admin change my name back to Spudmeister it was a tard move to make it cooltrainer.
Thanked by: