Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
random spriting stuff post here
Question 
post your sprite comics, edited sprites,color mixed sprites, mixed character sprites and everything else sprites here.
Thanked by:
no

we have the ability to make topics ourselves for this very reason, we don't need you making a topic like this to hide the fact that you're just going to steal everything and claim you made it when you repost it all on another forum
Thanked by:
[Image: qpl62w.jpg]
this is one i made dont be harsh its my first color change one
Thanked by:
recolors and edits are fun huh!!!!!!
Thanked by:
I don't understand why this keeps happening.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
[Image: ic4qoz.jpg]
dark naruto nine tailed fox
Thanked by:
confirmed troll

carry on
Thanked by:
Could you please stop, or at least post something you made from scratch, pixel after pixel in integrity.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 02:35 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: Could you please stop, or at least post something you made from scratch, pixel after pixel in integrity.
Quote:confirmed troll

carry on
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 02:35 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: Could you please stop, or at least post something you made from scratch, pixel after pixel in integrity.

Because it being custom would automatically make it SO much better. Crappy logic.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
not that its better, it just shows more effort.
Thanked by:
That's just the thing, it could easily be just as low-effort.

The effort exerted, and the ability to produce good edits and/or customs are unfortunately mutually exclusive.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
he isnt saying that he made them he just edited them and there not his own work he only EDITED THEM
New project. Every pokemon platinum pokemon is getting color changed it will take a while but it will be worth it!!
Thanked by:
how clever
Thanked by:
i am in the middle of making a red gigabowser with black shell and blue hair th original sprite was made by shadow and all credit for the original sprite goes to him
New project. Every pokemon platinum pokemon is getting color changed it will take a while but it will be worth it!!
Thanked by: Sonikku, Sonikku