Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Werehog sprite sorta
Well this is a hand made sheet i made hope you all like it. it took me two weeks to do it.So no biggie.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
upload to imageshack, please.
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 08:14 PM)Razorthecurse Wrote: Well this is a hand made sheet i made hope you all like it. it took me two weeks to do it.So no biggie.

Upload it to imageshack ( http://www.imageshack.us/ ) Not hand made, Its an edit, and two weeks seriously? Any way, Its ok, but Its just a small edit. Did you use the pencil or fill tool to recolor it? Dazz, In his video "Paint Tips and Tricks tells you a way faster way to recolor.
BEGIN COMMENTS
The gloves are too bright and the hair is weird.
END COMMENTS
Just trying to help so others don't get mad.
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
It's p. bad. Is this a recolor?
iirc werehog was blue, right? Idk, I don't play games.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
nothing worth to be seen.

p bad effortless sonic 3 recolor with MS paint paintbucket.
Thanked by:
I waaaaaaaarned you people would just call this a recolor! But, maybe if you won't listen to me, you'll listen to all these other people.

Werewolf Sonic: Big, and can extend his arms.
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 08:21 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: upload to imageshack, please.
i did under razorthecurse
Ok people,
1.its not a recolor.
2. i had to do every songle thing you see in the sheet (exept the shoes)
3. if it was a recolor, it would be just a sonic with a dfferent color
4. this is a way the werehog should have looked like, fast and vicious
5.If you can do better show me.
Thanked by:
custom: you didn't edit it and actually put forth effort

what you did, aka a recolor: piece of shit that takes the attention span of a monkey
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 08:58 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: custom: you didn't edit it and actually put forth effort

what you did, aka a recolor: piece of shit that takes the attention span of a monkey

Not quite sure WHY I'm defending him but, I am cause I'm nice.

This guys my friend and as such, I've had to hear him whine and complain about it since the beginning. He made it in paint which accounts for the time it took, and he wouldn't listen to me when I said it wasn't the actual werehog. So when you say "what you did, aka a recolor: piece of shit that takes the attention span of a monkey", only the second part of that is true.
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
how are you defending him?

anyway

1. it's a recolour, get over it
2. its not a good recolour
3. i use mspaint and custom spriting doesnt take very long
4. youre an idiot.
Thanked by:
no, it's a piece of shit on top of taking the attention span of a monkey

recolors and edits show 0 talent, and only prove that you know how to use the paint bucket tool and pencil tool to replace the colors of something that someone else put forth the effort to make

the reason most people do edits in the first place is because they think their customs are shit, this may be the case, but posting customs at least shows that you have the balls to take crits and that you are willing to put forth the effort to do something other than make another sonic character

grow up, stop defending your friend, and realize that what he made is shit
oh hey shawn posting while i type something up
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 09:09 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: no, it's a piece of shit on top of taking the attention span of a monkey

recolors and edits show 0 talent, and only prove that you know how to use the paint bucket tool and pencil tool to replace the colors of something that someone else put forth the effort to make

the reason most people do edits in the first place is because they think their customs are shit, this may be the case, but posting edits at least shows that you have the balls to take crits and that you are willing to put forth the effort to do something other than make another sonic character

Alright douche, i did not in any way, take a (insert sonic game here) sprite, a reason i did this was to show how many crits are douchebags, and how many cant do better, so thats what im waiting for you can do better, show me.
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 09:09 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: no, it's a piece of shit on top of taking the attention span of a monkey

the reason most people do edits in the first place is because they think their customs are shit, this may be the case, but posting edits at least shows that you have the balls to take crits and that you are willing to put forth the effort to do something other than make another sonic character

You didn't really think I was seriously defending him right??? He's a pain who not once listened to me about this. No duh it's a peace of shit! Dude, I agree with everything you're saying 100%!
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 09:14 PM)Razorthecurse Wrote:

Alright douche, i did not in any way, take a (insert sonic game here) sprite, a reason i did this was to show how many crits are douchebags, and how many cant do better, so thats what im waiting for you can do better, show me.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...b5e3251917
http://pixeljoint.com/p/7909.htm?pg=1&sec=icons
http://thecandyman.sheezyart.com/
http://gobuymelons.deviantart.com/

also, apparently i need to quote myself again
being a dick is the only way to get through to someone when giving crits, the only reason

and i seriously mean this

the only reason i've been able to improve so fast over the past few years is because i've had shawn belittling everything i make, telling me it's all shit, and forcing me to look at what i've made and find every little problem with it

stop thinking that just because i don't sugarcoat everything suddenly i'm a horrible person
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 09:14 PM)Razorthecurse Wrote: Alright douche, i did not in any way, take a (insert sonic game here) sprite, a reason i did this was to show how many crits are douchebags, and how many cant do better, so thats what im waiting for you can do better, show me.
seems like a waste of time for him to prove himself greater than a maggot.

even if he were to spend a minute making something better than that sloppy turd sheet, you wouldn't admit that it's better than you can do because judging by your posts you're a stubborn little retard who will never shut up even when you've lost.
(05-20-2009, 09:19 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: the only reason i've been able to improve so fast over the past few years is because i've had shawn belittling everything i make, telling me it's all shit, and forcing me to look at what i've made and find every little problem with it

hey im nice to you. pters in 05 were cruel.
Thanked by: