didn't see this on here yet so...

Western Conference Players
  • All the Player portraits from the selection screen
  • Ripped from ZSNES @ 768x672

gonna start working on East conf. and Logos next, feedback appreciated
Thanked by:
Why are they all scaled up like that?

Can you rip them at 1:1 size, please?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Ya just don't maximize the screen when you rip them.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 05:17 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Ya just don't maximize the screen when you rip them.

the screen wasn't maxxed

768x672
Thanked by:
Yeah, that's still the incorrect size. In zSnes, it's the size at the top of the list.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 03:39 AM)Dazz Wrote: Yeah, that's still the incorrect size. In zSnes, it's the size at the top of the list.

Shocked

now that I have epically failed. Is there a better way to get those sprites then with animget and ms paint? I tried tile molester and tile edit but I wasn't skilled enough to extract anything.
Thanked by:
I doubt it, to be honest.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
ZSNES? Is it possible that your window settings could be messing up your rip? Every time I take a screenshot in ZSNES, its always at 1x1 ratio. I mean, if you want to keep it at 768x672, maybe you could try a different 768x672 setting?
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 08:29 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: ZSNES? Is it possible that your window settings could be messing up your rip? Every time I take a screenshot in ZSNES, its always at 1x1 ratio. I mean, if you want to keep it at 768x672, maybe you could try a different 768x672 setting?

I took in in DR WIN mode I believe

it doesnt matter either way it seems I did it wrong
Thanked by:
Well. My current setting in ZSNES is 512x448 R W, and the last shot I took was at 256x224. And I meant, maybe try a different 768x672 mode that might be R W only (you know, without filter options)? Worse case, you might try dropping it down from 3x normal size to 2x normal size.

Whatever happens, good luck.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
Everyone, you answered your own questions - Animget is a program for taking screenshots of the screen itself. He's not using the ingame snapshot function.

Hey kid, in ZSNES hit F1 to bring up the snapshot menu. Don't use animget for something that can be done using the emulator.
The one, the only. Cute
Thanked by:
(05-28-2009, 01:07 PM)WaxPoetic Wrote: Everyone, you answered your own questions - Animget is a program for taking screenshots of the screen itself. He's not using the ingame snapshot function.

Hey kid, in ZSNES hit F1 to bring up the snapshot menu. Don't use animget for something that can be done using the emulator.

more like don't try

period
Thanked by: