Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I've got Pokemon fever
[Image: slateshale-1.png] I really want to make a pokemon fangame, but those always suck Sad
Thanked by:
So does all of TsRC.

Those are great, btw.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: Zac, Zac
the trainder doesnt feel like matching the pokemon style, btw. too much detail in those clothes...
Thanked by:
(05-17-2009, 08:19 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: the trainder doesnt feel like matching the pokemon style, btw. too much detail in those clothes...

Over world or Battle sprite?
Thanked by:
(05-17-2009, 08:11 PM)Zac Wrote: [Image: slateshale-1.png] I really want to make a pokemon fangame, but those always suck Sad

i wanna make one too, lets collab.

these are really pretty. :>
Thanked by:
Shawn, of all people, you shouldn't be collabing ):<

Especially on a pokemon fan game.
Thanked by:
it's not my fault god gave me the attention span of a bird.

IT'S MY SKILL THAT MATTERS

MY SKILL
Thanked by:
(05-17-2009, 09:23 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: i wanna make one too, lets collab.

these are really pretty. :>
I'd love to Smile

I've got a title, PKMN Slate and Shale. any good?
Thanked by:
Eh... If your gonna make a Pokemon fan game, why not take it to a new direction? Instead of having versions, gym leaders, and stuff...

Instead of the focus being your Pokemon, what if the game was about YOU living in a Pokemon world? Surviving, not training. Imagine if you didn't have the conveniences of a Professor giving hand outs, or a PC to store your Pokemon?

Thanked by:
Would be interesting to see a Pokemon fan game go into a totally different direction. It could go either way though. Being really shitty, or being excellent.

Very good by the way.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
Or non existent, like most pokemon fangames.
That is because Pokenerd programmers have extremely short attention-spans.
Thanked by:
these overworld tiles are made of fucking awesome

good job
Thanked by: Zac, Zac
(05-18-2009, 12:19 AM)koopaul Wrote: Eh... If your gonna make a Pokemon fan game, why not take it to a new direction? Instead of having versions, gym leaders, and stuff...

Instead of the focus being your Pokemon, what if the game was about YOU living in a Pokemon world? Surviving, not training. Imagine if you didn't have the conveniences of a Professor giving hand outs, or a PC to store your Pokemon?

that's called mystery dungeon
and it sucks
as for this, the battle sprite has MUCH too much detail and probably the hat on the overworld does too.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
No it'd be different. You still capture Pokemon but you use them to survive. Once your Pokemon faint that's it! You are defenseless! There's no Pokemon Centers and the game doesn't "black out" you keep going trying to recapture Pokemon to keep yourself alive. Without Pokemon to defend you you will enter a battle yourself, it will be like Safari Zone style except the Pokemon will attack you!

Thanked by: