Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Androu1's PM:TTYD rips
Well, here we are again, after The Great Reformatting Of Awesome Organization Of 2009 Tongue

Anyway!

-Enemies
[Image: PMTTYD-RawkHawk_icon.png]

-NPCs
[Image: PMTTYD-Charlieton_icon.png]

(Rawk Hawk is a fucking asshole)
Thanked by:
Problem is, Rawk Hawk stops being an enemy after you beat him Sad
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(05-16-2009, 03:45 AM)Dazz Wrote: Problem is, Rawk Hawk stops being an enemy after you beat him Sad

So make a "boss" section.
Thanked by:
I believe Dazz meant he's a friendly character who wants a challenge. Not like he wants Mario dead.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I know that, but he was still technically a boss. Jinx isn't someone who wants Mario dead in SMRPG and he's in the boss section.
Thanked by:
He still a Sub-Boss though..
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
Arguments arguments look, *insert name here* is going to put Rawk Hawk into whatever category he or she pleases, not what the general spriting public agrees on.
*insert signature here*
Thanked by:
...Uh... What? Are you saying that when I upload it I will add it to whatever I want? Because generally I work on the best suggestion if I think my idea isn't better. tSR is a community site, I'm not going to dictate everything.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Yeah like what the hell, he doesn't just decide on his own, he lets others help him make the decisions. Dazz likes to get peoples input, he doesn't just ignore them, and do as he likes. Of course that's what some people do, and that's why their sites fail. Anyways, nice rips.
Thanked by:
I believe axma means that the sprite ripper puts them wherever he wants on his rip topic or something like that.

I think Rawk Hawk should go in the Assholes section. Just because.
[Image: yorksig.png]
Thanked by:
Im thinking of spriting from this game myself. can somebody tell me a web link compatable for Dolphin emulator? it MUST be an Iso. and Androu1, if your spriting this whole game by yourself, that's fine by me. but i will still rip stuff. i'll just post em on MFGG.
Thanked by:
Hate to break it to you, but if you're attempting to get a link to an ISO, it's illegal and not allow on any forum, including this one.

Number two, in regards to ripping materials from the games, are you referring to ripping from the gameplay itself including characters and such? If so, I would imagine a big challenge ahead of you there.
Thanked by:
Put Rawk Hawk in the sub-boss section.

Jinx, and Johnny Jones from Mario RPG are, and (to an extent) Hoohooros, and Oho Jees from M&LUnsureS. And all of them are bosses/sub-bosses/enemies who technically are allies after the battle.

I don't see why Rawk Hawk would be any different.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 06:18 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: Put Rawk Hawk in the sub-boss section.

Jinx, and Johnny Jones from Mario RPG are, and (to an extent) Hoohooros, and Oho Jees from M&LUnsureS. And all of them are bosses/sub-bosses/enemies who technically are allies after the battle.

I don't see why Rawk Hawk would be any different.

You've got a good point there.
Thanked by:
ha ha sorta what I meant. Didn't mean to turn Dazz into a big bad dictator though sorry bout that! And, if you knew what you were doing, it wouldn't be to hard to make sheets. In fact, I'm staring right now at several interesting images which, upon being assembled would create Paper Mario TTYD sprite sheets of all the partners from the original. Minus Watt cause that was already uploaded. But, they're all yours Androu
*insert signature here*
Thanked by: