Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
0_o WARZ SPRITE SHOP o_0
WARZ SPRITE SHOP

I am honestly fed up with all of the projects that say what they want so I am making a project where You can decide what happens- what I will do Is post some of my work up so you can see what I am capable of. And you will be able to make requests of what you would like to see me make- Eventually if you want me to try other kinds of sprites then let me know and I will give it a go.

Fusions

[Image: 3.png][Image: 2.png][Image: 1.png][Image: 6.png][Image: 5.png][Image: 4.png][Image: 9.png][Image: 8.png][Image: 7.png][Image: 11.png][Image: 10.png]

Re-colour

[Image: PinkVoltorb.png][Image: AzurillRed.png][Image: MetapodGold.png]

[Image: Goldilocks.png][Image: PikaEgg.png][Image: MagnemiteEgg.png][Image: QuagsireHappy.png]

_______________________________[/align]

Finished Requests and Newest Sprites

[Image: Castform-Buneary.png][Image: Caterpie-Squirtle-Charizard.png][Image: BbyKangaskhan-Charizard.png]
Paper Mario Super Smash Bros Fantasy Project
Coming Soon
Thanked by:
i want a splice of all starter pokemon from every generation, that includes pikachu and his recolours from pokemon ranger.
Thanked by:
Can you give me a baby kanghaskan with regular charizard wings, and give that Caterpie Squirtle Charizard wings in that colour too?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Robo9-

[Image: Caterpie-Squirtle-Charizard.png]

I'm having a bit of trouble with the Baby Kangaskhan

King Metroid- I think the challenge you have given me is a bit too big for my ability. So I will put yours on hold.
Coming Soon
Thanked by:
(04-04-2009, 08:30 AM)WAR95 Wrote: King Metroid- I think the challenge you have given me is a bit too big for my ability. So I will put yours on hold.

I don't think you know what internet sarcasm is.

Ether way, all sprites are shit to begin with because:
1-there splices
2-recolors

that kind of shit maybe passable at some other pokemon community but here it isn't going to fly.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Oh fuck.

Thanked by:
Whats up with you Skink

and

Diogalesu Gigahmeh- Why the fuck do you feel the need to come on here and have a go at me when I have only been spriting for one day. I understand what internet sarcasm is and the only reason why I have't got many others on is because I need to make a few more sprites in different Styles.

By the Way- robo9- I have done the Kangaskhan Baby with Charizard Wings- [Image: BbyKangaskhan-Charizard.png] Sorry bout the shit baby Kangaskhan
Coming Soon
Thanked by:
Yeah, that is not spriting. That's using someone else's work and mixing them.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Exactly.

Locked.
Thanked by:
(04-04-2009, 09:04 AM)WAR95 Wrote: Whats up with you Skink

and

Diogalesu Gigahmeh- Why the fuck do you feel the need to come on here and have a go at me when I have only been spriting for one day. I understand what internet sarcasm is and the only reason why I have't got many others on is because I need to make a few more sprites in different Styles.

Also I'm gonna add that even though you reported Diogalesu, he has done nothing wrong. Infact he did tell you the truth because we really don't accept pokemon fusions or splices here as they don't involve any work of your own.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba