Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rockman X Flash Edition
Hey whats up everybody ?
(Please forgive my bad English, its hard for me to express myself in a different language).

Rockman = Japanese name of Megaman.

I am trying to build a platform engine with adobe Flash.
In fact, i don't want to release a fangame of Rockman, for now i use Rockman X4-6 sprites only for environment testing.
It is nice for me because this game own all basics stuffs (and more) than you need for build a ("standard") platform game.
This is why i started to uses Rockman sprites.

Also, previously, i tried to make a fangame of Castlevania, but my engine wasn't that good, there was some glitches, and every times i'll would like to change something it has became really complicated.

But this new Engine works a lot more better ! Smile (for now Tongue)
Its easier for me to change anything, and it is by far more solid.

Ok i stop talking and give you a link :

http://perso.numericable.fr/dimebagplan/...tform.html

[Image: screen05d.png]

[Image: screen00x.png]

Fell free to ask me all your questions Wink
Cya for a better version soon Big Grin
Thanked by:
It's turning out quite well. The physics aren't glitchy or anything from what I can tell. Keep it up. (:
Thanked by:
Just so you know, the game engine is genereating these errors.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at Classes.Characters::Megaman/::run()
at Classes.Characters::Megaman/::()
at Classes.Characters::Megaman/Classes.Characters:Megaman::animations()
at Classes.Characters::BasicObject/loop()
at Main/::loop()

It looks fine overall, but you may want to find a way to fix this before the next installment.
Thanked by:
Could be cool if you could tell me how you generated this error Smile
Anyway thx.
Thanked by:
(04-06-2009, 03:58 PM)dimebagplan Wrote: Could be cool if you could tell me how you generated this error Smile
Anyway thx.

It occurs when landing from a jump, or crouching. And I also think it happens when changing directon. Not too sure on that one though.
Thanked by:
It occurs when landing from a jump, or crouching. And I also think it happens when changing directon. Not too sure on that one though.
[/quote]

Thanks man, i ask you this because this error never occur to me, so to understand the source of the problem i have to do it myself.

Thx anyway.
Thanked by:
A couple of glitches...
First, the glitch that everyone has, but no one has been able to fix:
[Image: Noname1-1.png]
And, this isn't really something to worry about, but the "part-of-me-is-in-a-wall" glitch:
[Image: Noname-2.png]
I don't think you can do much about these.
I really am sorry for how I was before I left. I would like to think that I am a better person now, so please don't judge me by how I used to be. I know I was a terrible member back then, and I sincerely hope I can make up for the mistakes I made.
Thanked by: