Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project: Oracles Reborn
Heh. Never got to post the first rocky start here, so I guess that's a good thing.

Okay, my goal of this project is to resprite everything in Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons, and perhaps a few other things. This was inspired by SGG's Project Reawakening by the way.

Okay, few things I've acomplished.

[Image: palette.png]
This is the BASIC mind you, basic, palette for the project. I'll expand on it, and feel free to divert from this if need be.

It's been brought to my attention that these colors need fixing, so I've added on variations of the colors, but I STRONGLY encourage using this pallette as a referace only.

Bleh that tutorial's not any good anymore. Sorry.

CLAIM LIST
Link - DROPPED
Items - Black Boo (Feel free to help though)
Din - Black Boo
Nayru - Black Boo
Veran - DROPPED
Onox - DROPPED
Tingle - Supah-Luigi on MFGG
Zols - Black Boo
ANYTHING ELSE - OPEN

...I'd like to see some claims from here guys.

STUFF THAT SHOULD BE PRIORITY
Link - DROPPED
Items - Black Boo
Din - Black Boo
Nayru - Black Boo
Veran - Black Boo
Onox - K0n9
Basic tiles
Octorok - Buggo and Azure Fox

If you support this, please put the following in your signature!
Code:
[url=http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=5355][IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/blackboo1/Project%20Re-Oracle/banner.png[/IMG][/url]

Participation is welcomed and strongly encouraged.

Oh yeah, the links in this list aren't always current, so pay attention to the topic. Wink
Thanked by:
Looks good, although I've never really been good at C+C...

....dibs on Veran
Thanked by:
Link's cap on the side frame looks a little weird and Links eyes on the forward frames look a little, otherwise very good
Thanked by:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176...Bomb-2.gif

Update on the bombs.

Remeber guys. Tis public. Anyone can do something.

Angelglory: >.< I wanted to do Veran...Tell ya what, we both make one. Better one in the eyes of the community wins.

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL.
(04-02-2009, 07:21 PM)DanKen Wrote: Link's cap on the side frame looks a little weird and Links eyes on the forward frames look a little, otherwise very good

Do you have any ways to fix the cap problem?
Thanked by:
Can I do the little enemies with four legs like spiders that spit stuff. lol When I am done I will start other enemies.
Thanked by:
(04-02-2009, 08:49 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: Can I do the little enemies with four legs like spiders that spit stuff. lol When I am done I will start other enemies.

Er...I guess so.

Guys, when I come back from vacation, I want to see some progress here. I'll do what I can tonight, but that's all.

Know what? I should make a little basic maniquin for people about Link's height, such as Din and Nayru.
Thanked by:
Ok. Can you either tell me what style we are doing or put a tutorial soon?
Thanked by:
(04-02-2009, 09:57 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: Ok. Can you either tell me what style we are doing or put a tutorial soon?

Check the first post.
Thanked by:
Muchos Gracias. I think this will become a great project!!! I will advertise for it in my sig sooner or later.
Thanked by:
(04-02-2009, 10:16 PM)Azure Fox Wrote: Muchos Gracias. I think this will become a great project!!! I will advertise for it in my sig sooner or later.

Hold on that...I've got some code for it somewhere...

But I have to go, so I think you're gonna have to wait about a week for said code.

And thanks for the support.
Thanked by:
Cool, I have to get off my computer in 5 min so hurry up
Thanked by:
I'll try Onox
Thanked by:
I am doing the deku scrub..... yeah!!!! 101th post!!!!
Thanked by:
Alrighty then. I'm on a bit of layover, so yeah. I'll update claims list and get back to you guys next saturday.
Thanked by:
Here is the first take at it. C+C very much appreciated. I know the colors may not be fully saturated and I will work on that but someone please comment on the pallette. The deku nut is bad but I have no idea how to make it.

[Image: OraclesRebornDekuShrubAZURE.png]

I also call the floormaster, the cheep-cheep, crow, and candlehead. (look em up on zelda wiki)
Thanked by: