Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Rip: a request but also a suggestion
I'm suggesting that another sega game to be ripped is: 7th Dragon for the DS. It's in japanese but the game hasn't been announced for overseas and probably won't be for a while(if not, never). The game just recently came out (the 5th) so it's out for grabs. I'm mostly interested in the character battle sprites. If someone won't bother rip the whole game then the mini character battle sprites would be lovely.

Examples of what I'm looking for:
[Image: 7thdragon20081201100558.jpg]
[Image: 736710200809242137040bi.jpg]

Some of those ^^^

If someone could at least rip 4 different classes that would be great. One in particular I want is this class:

[Image: 7thdragon20081008105040.jpg]
Mage(Female)

These are really the main sprites in the game besides the overworld, so I'm sure they aren't really hard to get. So if someone could please rip these if they are able to I'd appreciate it A LOT. And this would be a great game to rip since japan is going nuts over it right now.
Thanked by:
I had a look at the files a while back and it's not an easy jump in pull out job - Barubary might be able to uncover something, but I can't say for certain.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I see...Well I hope there's someone out there that can do something, because I want to study the sprite style of the game(and try out something too), and there is literally no way for me to rip them. And I wasn't sure if anyone was ever gonna check out this game so that's why I decided to mention it. Thanks for the reply though.
Thanked by:
wait, i might be able to do this, for the first time ever the DS emulator decided to work on my old computer, the game is running fine(yet slow) and i think ill be able to rip the sprites.
Thanked by: