Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What do you think the game's name should be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nintendo: Quest to cleanse the world.
20.00%
3 20.00%
The wrath of Virboatin
0%
0 0%
Endless eclipse (different story altogether)
6.67%
1 6.67%
This game dosen't deserve to live any longer. KILL IT!!
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nintendo: Quest to cleanse the world
[Image: Picture1.png]

REALLY IMPORTANT:
Sprites needed for demo:
Mario, Kirby, Pikachu, Megaman, Goomba, Koopa, Mushroom kingdom

Let's see...NQCW. Nintendo: Quest to cleanse the world .
It'll be a game like SMW (super mario world) but with all the games of SSB (super smash bros.).

Ya know, this is just an idea. If this becomes a game, good. If it doesn't, oh well.

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pokemon Trainer (Platinum) with Turtwig, Monferno, and Empoleon.
Samus/Zero suit Samus
Kirby
Meta knight
King Dedede
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Lucas
Ness
Ninten
Cptn. Falcon
GameCube (O_o)
Mr. Game & Watch
Megaman
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong/Dixie Kong
Yu/Ai (Animal crossing)
Marth
Ike
Roy
Olimar
Sonic
Knuckles
Pit
Yoshi
Wario
Paperboy

With challenges from:
Mario
Pokemon
Kirby
Zelda
Metroid
Star Fox
Earthbound
F-Zero
Game&Watch
Megaman
Donkey Kong
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem
Pikmin
Kid Icarus
Sonic
Yoshi
Wario
Paperboy

If you want to bring this to life, please comment.
Please don't post hate comments. If you don't like the idea, keep the comment box blank.
Screenshots coming soon.

The style I would like is:
[Image: NQCWshadingstyle-1.png]
I really am sorry for how I was before I left. I would like to think that I am a better person now, so please don't judge me by how I used to be. I know I was a terrible member back then, and I sincerely hope I can make up for the mistakes I made.
Thanked by:
Stopped reading at Garfield.

Shoulda stopped earlier, but it sounded slightly different from the rest of the SSB projects.
Thanked by:
You should try and make your own style instead of using someone else's project as a base.
Thanked by:
There a difference between fangames project and sprite project fangames projects usually have demo or atleast some what coding sprite project is when you got no coding done and your just doing the sprites. This Project has alot of spriting to be done and you haven't even start with at least one sprite. Also Garfield shrek and animal crossing WTF??!!
I'm sorry but i dont think this game will last.
Thanked by:
(03-08-2009, 08:08 PM)Cap. Falcon Wrote: There a difference between fangames project and sprite project fangames projects usually have demo or atleast some what coding sprite project is when you got no coding done and your just doing the sprites. This Project has alot of spriting to be done and you haven't even start with at least one sprite. Also Garfield shrek and animal crossing WTF??!!
I'm sorry but i dont think this game will last.

Well first... I will make a demo. I will have Mario Pikachu Kirby and Megaman. You will be able to do 1 stage that looks like a SMW stage.

Second...lets see... this project has been around for a whole of 14 hours. Now, I will sprite some and post *coughfakecough* screenshots so you get an idea of what it will be like.

Last, ... ... Um... Garfield? You cant tell me there aren't 4 moves for Garfield, Shrek, and Ai/Yu.
Garfield:
Regular: Scratch
Side: Pie Throw (lol)
Down: Clock Smash
Up: 9 lives
Final Smash: ODIE!!!

Shrek:
Regular: Ogre Punch
Side: Barrel Hurl
Down: Down Slam
Up: Cannon Shot
Final Smash: MEGA BELCH! (XD)

Ai/Yu
Regular: Net
Side: Slingshot
Down: Shovel
Up: Switch to Yu/Ai (the other appears up a ways)
Final Smash: ANIMALS!!!!
I really am sorry for how I was before I left. I would like to think that I am a better person now, so please don't judge me by how I used to be. I know I was a terrible member back then, and I sincerely hope I can make up for the mistakes I made.
Thanked by:
Garfield and Shrek don't belong in a Smash game. Period.

e: not to mention that all garfield does is make fun of odie and eat lasagna and sleep
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 11:01 AM)Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: Second...lets see... this project has been around for a whole of 14 hours.

HEY GUYS I WAS TAKING A SHIT AND THEN I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER SMASH GAME

EXCEPT THIS HAS LESS INTERESTING CHARACTERS.

I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS 5 MINUTES AGO BUT LET'S DO IT!

There are so many things wrong with this project.

The first being it's a smash game project.
You're right Tyvonnosaurus. I'll remove them.
Thanked by:
It toke me over a year of development on my project for people to start getting interested on it and start offering to help.
First you need a working demo of the game so you can make videos or actually release a demo to call some attention, YouTube is good for that. Second, what the hell is Z1ggyZ00, not trying to offend you but someone with that name just looses all credibility to me.
Also the name sounds like what Nintendo's business strategy but with more genocide Blank

also: go take a look at Super Smash Flash 2
Their game seems really good on the outside, but the inclusion of anime characters and games that only like 6 people have played makes it kinda lose the glamour behind Smash.

that and it's hard as balls to balance out a game like that

also: good move taking out Shrek and Garfield C:
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Gamecube isn't exactly a character.

Also I don't see the project going anywhere (Aside from removing Garfield and Shrek). so lets be honest here.

Are you using an existing engine to make a demo if you do make this? otherwise you wouldn't be able to make some screen shots, but you can always make fakes, but that can be a major pain in the ass to do.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
i would rather play as a gamecube than shrek and garfield lol
Thanked by:
Gamecude going to be in it 0_o what about fork or spoon why leave them out??
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 02:46 PM)Cap. Falcon Wrote: Gamecude going to be in it 0_o what about fork or spoon why leave them out??

XD The gamecube is one I always wanted to use.
Besides, It's attacks are:
Regular: Memory Card Shot
Side: Wireless Controller Boomerang
Up: Controller Grappling hook
Down: Controller Smash
Final Smash: Disc Storm
Thanked by:
(03-09-2009, 02:18 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: i would rather play as a gamecube than shrek and garfield or a shitty fan character lol

fixed and ture.

Add virtual boy.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: