Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EarthBound X
[Image: ebxlogo.png]
EarthBound X is a production of Brownie Brown Ape.
[Image: historyh.png]
Many years after Mother... an old hero steps in Onett. But Onett has changed, and it's all because of an extrange force that we can all feel and see, but we cannot touch it. Why? Because. Just because. It's name... is Giygue, and we could, once, touch it. But now, way over the world, death is him and he's everywhere. He's destroying and makiing people die. That hero must now fight back. That hero is Ninten.
[Image: objective.png]
The only objective of our hero is to kill the creature who destroyed the world... the final menace for the earth... or at least stop it from destroying even more. His only objective is to kill Giygue.
[Image: music.png]
You'll hear music of:
EarthBound
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
F-Zero X
Paper Mario
Super Mario Bros.
Etc, etc.

About some special systems:
Action RPG
PK Animations
In-game clock
All chipsets configured
Yoyo System
Leader changes
etc, etc.

Screenshots:
WILL UPDATE!
[Image: screenshotebx.png]

I'm doing the game with RPG Maker 2003, as is the only one to have EarthBound resources. If you want to help, it's not necesary, but I would like it ^^
I lol'd at how much Diogaluse Gigahmeh fails. Really. And little smiley too: Tongue
Thanked by:
How about putting the information from the site in this thread instead of just linking before I lock this for advertising. =D
Thanked by: DioShiba, DioShiba
OK, edited it. OK now? Big Grin
I lol'd at how much Diogaluse Gigahmeh fails. Really. And little smiley too: Tongue
Thanked by:
not until you change "hystory" to "story".
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry, sorry. I'm not from USa or Engkland.
Thanked by:
Wow!
Besides seeing some beutiful fetters here and there, i wasted 10 mins of my life!
And there´s absolutely NOTHING in your site! Awesome!
Screenshots, a more in-depht story description.... special custom systems..... I Try putting them there, because i was really interested.....
There are some guidelines to follow when creating a fangame topic. I suspect they´re not written anywhere but you could always look onto sucessfull topics and mimicize the informations they give.

Ouch! i wrote this and it acctually appeared about 5 hours later.... weird
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
OK, I'm not the best at mapping, so don't kill me...
Thanked by:
yoyo system?

make a faq? ^^'
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
I will. But in Spanish ^^ xD. Nah, I'll do it.
Thanked by:
Doesn't really give that EB feel I once knew.

Also why does ness have extra hair through a cheap edit?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I think he turned Emo, since time have passed, he became a teed and decided to adopt emoness...

You know, it is quite ilogical to have a street at the side of a river and nothing to ensure cars won´t sink.

Thanked by:
I already told ya I'm not teh best at mapping.
Thanked by:
Dick-sAfucker?

Thanked by:
(03-08-2009, 06:37 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: Dick-sAfucker?

Oh that, he's just pissed off because of an argument that he started in the spamhaul with me. all I did made a joke out of the topic he made and then started to over react and troll me, so it ended up into a troll fight. so he's just asking for a warn since is being a dick towards me outside of the spamhaul.

Edit:Reported him, but I didn't exactly explain the whole situation fully within the report due to pressing the enter key to early =l
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Hey, aDNA, calm yourself a bit, don't call out members like that.

Anyways, I agree with Diog so far. The hair's weird.
Thanked by: