Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Palladium Version
Hey, who wants to make a Pokemon game? (No, this is not advertising.)
It will have:
  • Evolution in battle
  • Stamina bar
  • Move's SPEED stat. If a move has higher, it goes first, if they are equal, the Pokemon with higher speed goes first.
  • 4 gyms instead of 8. Dark, Steel, Psychic, and Fighting.
  • Elite 5 and champion (instead of Elite 4 and champion)
  • 240 pokemon in the regional... and you can catch all 493 in this game.
  • Eevee as only starter.
  • New key item: Simutrade. Can use on a pokemon that evolves in trade.
  • New HM: Sled HM10. Type: Ice. Pwr: 100. Acc: 100 Spd: 60 May freeze target. OUT OF BATTLE: Use to slide down snowy slopes, and no-slip moving on ice.
  • The Professor will be Prof. Willow.
  • Sprites might have 3 frame animation.
  • New ball: Common Ball. works best if used on common (*coughtheannoyingonescough*) pokemon like magikarp, geodude, and zubat.
If it is decided to be made it will need:
Programmer(s?): _______
Pokemon Spriter(s?): _________
Item spriter(s?):_________
HP bars: Z1ggyZ00???
[attachment=1809]
Trainers Spriter(s?):____________
BKG Spriter(s?):__________
Intro spriter: Z1ggyZ00?
Logo Spriter: ____________
Storyline creators: Z1ggyZ00, ______________
Wow... If this succeeds... this will be the largest Pokemon Fangame Project ever

And i ask...
Why don't you join now... not wait until so-and-so people join.
AND PLEASE... see if people you know will help if you wont.
Thank you for looking.
Z1ggyZ00
I really am sorry for how I was before I left. I would like to think that I am a better person now, so please don't judge me by how I used to be. I know I was a terrible member back then, and I sincerely hope I can make up for the mistakes I made.
Thanked by:
I don't know how many of these I see floating around the GMC. None of them have become legit yet.
Thanked by:
If you can get 3 more people to help you, then I'll join this.

Because usually these are doomed to flop if you don't have a team from the start.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 08:48 AM)Shroob2 Wrote: If you can get 3 more people to help you, then I'll join this.

Because usually these are doomed to flop if you don't have a team from the start.

I'll see if some of my friends (from yoyogames and youtube) will help.

V Good answers V
Why do people say this?
Because they don't want to join something that might flop.
And that is because...?
They are scared it might make them look bad.
And why does everyone say "I'll do it after so-and-so people help you."?
Because they think it is a cause that will flop. Everyone will say that... and there may be enough to have everyone's requirements made... but until one person starts it, no one will follow.
I'll see if some of my friends (from yoyogames and youtube) will help.
I really am sorry for how I was before I left. I would like to think that I am a better person now, so please don't judge me by how I used to be. I know I was a terrible member back then, and I sincerely hope I can make up for the mistakes I made.
Thanked by:
More info!
The Professor will be Prof. Willow.
Sprites might have 3 frame animation.
New ball: Common Ball. works best if used on common (*coughtheannoyingonescough*) pokemon like magikarp, geodude, and zubat.

And i ask...
Why don't you join now... not wait until so-and-so people join.
AND PLEASE... see if people you know will help if you wont.
Thank you for looking.
Z1ggyZ00
Thanked by:
I don't mean to be rude, but Pokemon fan games usually end up being crap, or never get finished. But first I must get my facts sraight: is this going to be the hack of another Pokemon game?
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 07:11 PM)Chdonga Wrote: I don't mean to be rude, but Pokemon fan games usually end up being crap, or never get finished. But first I must get my facts sraight: is this going to be the hack of another Pokemon game?

No it isn't. this will be scratch made. And you are right about
(03-04-2009, 07:11 PM)Chdonga Wrote: but Pokemon fan games usually end up being crap, or never get finished
Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 07:18 PM)Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: And you are right about
(03-04-2009, 07:11 PM)Chdonga Wrote: but Pokemon fan games usually end up being crap, or never get finished

if this is the case then why bother making it?

But if you wish to make it anyway I'd suggest making the title a little more different then copper, or something that's also overused as such. Because Tyvon's right about the title being constantly used a bunch of times.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I laughed. Really hard. You obviously don't know how hard making games is, much less RPGs.
Thanked by:
(03-04-2009, 07:58 PM)Ragnarök Wrote: I laughed. Really hard. You obviously don't know how hard making games is, much less RPGs.

Actually, I do. I know how hard it is. I very much expect this to take years to make. I have gamemaker 7.0 pro and I've made a game. True it's not very good, but IT DOESN'T MATTER, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE GAMES!!!!!!!
(03-04-2009, 07:55 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote:
(03-04-2009, 07:18 PM)Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: And you are right about

if this is the case then why bother making it?

But if you wish to make it anyway I'd suggest making the title a little more different then copper, or something that's also overused as such. Because Tyvon's right about the title being constantly used a bunch of times.

Holy crow, you are insulting it! XD
And PLEASE, I'm not asking a lot for people to actually MAKE AND FINISH a pokemon fangame. Well maybe it is a lot... lol
Thanked by:
Would like to see Demo before actually joining a game to see if your actually capable of doing what you said.
Thanked by:
(03-05-2009, 02:20 PM)Cap. Falcon Wrote: Would like to see Demo before actually joining a game to see if your actually capable of doing what you said.

Dude, how can I do that... WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO JOIN BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!?!?
Thanked by:
(03-05-2009, 02:40 PM)Z1ggyZ00 Wrote:
(03-05-2009, 02:20 PM)Cap. Falcon Wrote: Would like to see Demo before actually joining a game to see if your actually capable of doing what you said.

Dude, how can I do that... WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO JOIN BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!?!?

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. so your basically requesting for a team to do the work (<- and by this I mean programming) for you?

Not good sir, not one fucking bit.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
yeah, this is obviously going nowhere
look

we're NOT making the game for you

it's not like it's gonna be made anyway, but let's say it was.
We need to see you make something YOURSELF before we help you.

Make your own sprites and demo. If we like it, we'll help you to improve from there.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
(03-04-2009, 07:58 PM)Ragnarök Wrote: I laughed. Really hard. You obviously don't know how hard making games is, much less RPGs.

^ This. I've been working on an RPG for almost... say... 4 or 5 months now, with a team of 5 people, and we're about, say, 10% done with the game? more or less. And it's not even a Pokemon game, where you have to program however many thousand Pokemon there are nowadays individually.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by: