Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Olimar & Pikmin
This is the topic for the SSB Project Olimar sheet.
Thanked by:
Extreme bump

Anyway, I edited the Pikmins, to give them an idle, that have already been uploaded to the project (although I dont know where, which is why I uploaded them here)
[Image: pikmin.png]
Thanked by: Baegal
I kinda like it, can't wait to see more!
Thanked by:
Pikmin Walking: [Image: pikmin.png]
Thanked by:
Lazy animation. Make the pikmin turn when they walk, don't just stretch the arms and legs.

EDIT: Also make them face directly sideways when they run.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by: Alpha Six, D2S-Speed
Also when they are walking have them leaned back a little bit. They have always been running like that!
Thanked by:
sorted? (they aren't leaning back because they will in their running frames, this is just walking for now)

[Image: pikmin.png]
Thanked by:
(05-23-2010, 03:44 PM)Tea Wrote: Lazy animation. Make the pikmin turn when they walk, don't just stretch the arms and legs.

Same thing. You just changed position of arms, legs and eyes.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by: D2S-Speed
dude, are you blind?

head rotated, position of eyes moved, etc.
Thanked by:
If you don't think anything is wrong with it, animate it.
Then we'll see.
"Odd"?
"Odd" is Benjamin Franklin playing tether-ball with Van Helsing,
"Odd" is a big-toed tadpole taken by the tides of a dawn since past,
"ODD" is a 40-year-old senior officer who cries himself to sleep every night dreaming of a life on the road as a traveling naked condortionist, never returning home, never stopping, never breaking his stride!
Unless he saw a T.G.I Friday's. Fucking loves that place...
Thanked by: D2S-Speed, Alpha Six, Kitsu
It be better to see what we are working with by animating it!
Thanked by: Alpha Six
The head was not rotated, the eyes were moved, arms and legs were moved. Also, I am not blind.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
-facepalm-
I know your not blind, else you wouldn't use a computer, let alone to comment on how sprites look

anyway, I was a bit rushed when animating these, so dont comment on that.
[Image: pikminwalk.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-23-2010, 03:44 PM)Tea Wrote: Lazy animation.
Dude, this seriously needs more work done! They don't even look like they are walking! Put some more animation into it. Make their heads move along with their eyes, and other parts, then hopefully it will lucky enough to be called decent. Don't go off calling people blind when clearly you are blind to see your animations aren't correct. Take some criticism and work from it!
Thanked by: Alpha Six
(05-25-2010, 02:03 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: -facepalm-
I know your not blind, else you wouldn't use a computer, let alone to comment on how sprites look
And why exactly did you have to insult and get defensive at him despite him obviously being 100% correct? You said the head was rotated,and that the eye positions were moved. This is obviously not true when looking at the animations actually moving-- the heads are completely static, as are the eyes.

The animations look very stiff and unappealing. Literally all you did was move the arms and one or two pixels on their antennae. They don't even look like they should be moving, they look like they're stomping around.

If you're going to insult someone for "being blind," please make sure you're not being blatantly ignorant and ironically blind to your own animation's flaws first. The only thing that gets accomplished is that you end up looking like a giant asshole.
Thanked by: Tea, D2S-Speed