Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Lucario
This is the topic for the SSB Project Lucario sheet.
Thanked by:
[Image: lucariossbproject.png]

I edited the Lucario sprite that was originally made for the project however I compared Sonics and Lucarios height in-game and the heights of the sprites and either Lucario needs to be scaled down or Sonic needs to be scaled up, which would be more approptiate
Thanked by:
That depends on how they scale compared to other characters, too.
Thanked by:
IIRC Lucario's always been a bit too tall.
Thanked by:
Maybe it's just me, but the sprites noses seem way to short, and the tails seem to small.
Thanked by:
(02-25-2009, 06:46 PM)Shyguy Grey Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but the sprites noses seem way to short, and the tails seem to small.

I see that too, and I think his flaps (black flaps) need to be slightly lower, and slightly angled. Maybe...
Thanked by:
His "flaps" need to be longer and more hanging than poking out.
About the height, Sonic should be taller, Lucario can't be shrunk anymore, then he just would look stupid.
Thanked by:
If you ask me there isn't that much height difference
So I don't think anyones height needs to be changed
Thanked by:
So far the lineart could use some fixing, and some more contrast on the blue.
Thanked by:
[Image: LucarioSSBProject.png]

This is the update so far (Newest one is on the right). I know the tail is too thick and I'll be fixing that soon

(Also before anyone asks Sonic-Blaziken-Fan is my Photobucket username, I just thought I'd say before I'm accused of stealing)
Thanked by:
I think you made it worse. the flaps on his head are really blocky and oddly-shaped. The nose is too flat, too
Thanked by:
I could have given you criticism, but it was too hard for me to explain.
I decided to edit your sprite and show you how you could improve it. The main problem was Shape and the choice of Blue. If it would have been my own style I would have added some black outline , but the smash bros project looks sexy in selective.

Here.
[Image: lucariosp.png]
Thanked by: D2S-Speed, D2S-Speed
Awesome.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
(03-24-2009, 03:53 PM)Girugämesh Wrote: I could have given you criticism, but it was too hard for me to explain.
I decided to edit your sprite and show you how you could improve it. The main problem was Shape and the choice of Blue. If it would have been my own style I would have added some black outline , but the smash bros project looks sexy in selective.

Here.

Lucario is a really good character in brawl
Thanked by:
(03-24-2009, 03:53 PM)Girugämesh Wrote: I could have given you criticism, but it was too hard for me to explain.

Here.

Well, his nose is longer, but the general shape looks odd.
Thanked by: