Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Charizard
This is the topic for the SSB Project Charizard sheet.
Thanked by:
[Image: c-1.png]
[Image: charb2.gif]
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
(02-26-2009, 03:10 AM)Arthur Wrote: [Image: c-1.png]
[Image: charb2.gif]

charizard animation is excitngly good so arthur are you doing G&W, and pikachu too.
Thanked by:
Thanks Smile

Yeah I've got most of Game&Watch done already ( http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=4609 )
But I gave Pikachu to somebody else, I forget who though..
Edit: Ah yes, EpicWes and I traded Charizard and Pikachu. Tongue The Charizard on the top left was his original and the other is my edit.
Thanked by:
Question 
I thought the flame didn't change color.
[Image: bugjps.png]
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 3180-4716-5186
Thanked by:
In the alternate colour schemes? I thought it did, but it might not. I just left it like that for the pallets sake.
Crap I need to spend more time on my computer, haven't touched Charizard in ages. Very Sad
Thanked by:
Took a shot at Charizard:

[Image: charizard.png]

I need to practice a bit more. I'm trying to do some characters I haven't seen revamped/done yet.
Thanked by:
The body's a great Start, but the Head doesn't really seem like charizard...I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it looks too squished together
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-17-2009, 06:01 PM)JoshR691 Wrote: The body's a great Start, but the Head doesn't really seem like charizard...I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it looks too squished together

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

[Image: charizardv.png]

Are any of the other two better?
For #3, I also edited the neck to 'supprot his head'.
Thanked by:
3rd looks good to me
Thanked by:
3, but make his horns less pointy and his mouth smaller.
Thanked by: Baegal
Shouldn't he lean forward just a bit more?...
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
Head needs to be bigger.

[Image: pokemon_trainer_070813d-l.jpg]
Thanked by: Ton
LOL its like, incomplete(lol)

Thanked by: Jdaster64
Attempted a new Charizard, because Charizard is so awesome. The current one was alright, but IMO it really stuck out on the lineup when compared to other characters in the style (like it didn't seem to match to me, I dunno how to put that. I tried edit it a bit, but ended up looking worse so I tried to just make a new one. Not sure whether or not its an improvement, but I tried. He's a bit taller than in Brawl (in which, without the wings, he was shorter than Sonic due to being hunched over) because I straightened up his pose. Exact same height as Bowser now. I may start sheeting it (I started in the old style but stopped because I realized I didn't have the determination to sprite it. This style is easier, though). Anyway, enough babble, here's the WIP sprite (no arms or wings yet, clearly).

[Image: charizardq.png]

Up top left is the old one, and a few way older ones from the old style. Then Bowser and the WIP sprite, and then a few references. I think I really got the face down though, that was the toughest part.
Thanked by: