Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ganondorf
This is the topic for the SSB Project Ganondorf sheet.
Thanked by:
Im not gonna say, just look for GregarLink10 on Deviantart and see his 2nd Journal.
Thanked by:
And once again...
(03-23-2009, 06:33 PM)Osiris Wrote: Is he going to sprite him in the same style as the rest of the project?

|:
Thanked by:
And once again...
(03-23-2009, 06:35 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: Very Doubtful
P.S. Does this guy know your using his sprites why doesn't he make an account you are his messenger or something?
Thanked by:
(03-23-2009, 06:42 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: And once again...
(03-23-2009, 06:35 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: Very Doubtful
P.S. Does this guy know your using his sprites why doesn't he make an account you are his messenger or something?

What do you mean his messenger, Its just I see these posts and there is no progress at all in them. And he doesnt really care who uses his sprites as long as you credit him.
Thanked by:
[Image: ganondorf.png]

I attempted a Ganondorf sprite. No arms yet, because I suck at spriting arms. The colors are mostly bad because it was hard to make him look in-style when everything is like really dark. So he's brighter, but still very gray. Red and yellow are from Bowser.

Is Ganondorf gonna use his sword? I know we're tweaking his moveset, but I don't know if we're completely changing it to use his sword.
Thanked by:
(11-28-2009, 11:47 AM)Wes Wrote: [Image: ganondorf.png]

I attempted a Ganondorf sprite. No arms yet, because I suck at spriting arms.

Is Ganondorf gonna use his sword? I know we're tweaking his moveset, but I don't know if we're completely changing it to use his sword.
I think the clothes are too bright. Otherwise it's awesome.

Also I hope to see his sword more. But just as a smash attack and ala his Win Animation in Melee
Thanked by:
Yeah I edited my other post. Darker colors made it harder to see details and it looked out-of style from the cartoonyness of the project.
Thanked by:
Oh, come on people.
No one wants to do Ganon?
Thanked by:
not unless you want to
Thanked by:
I personally liked his OoT form of Ganon, but your gonna do his form from TP?
Just checking, because we could change it.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
His OoT form will be his costume.
Thanked by:
We're doing both, I believe (eventually. I'm ok at spriting, but not in this style, and ESPECIALLY not Ganondorf. I've tried and failed. Alot.). I think his TP design is his normal, and his OoT is his alt. costume.
Right? Ouch!
Thanked by:
Yes, that is correct.
Thanked by:
Actually I have made some progress on updating Ganondorf, I hope you forgive a few edits that are not in the official to make a more effective fighter. Ex. The Gauntlets,
I forgot one thing. Does Ganondorf use a claymore or a bastard sword?
[Image: ganpreview.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I turn into Zombie Jesus under the full moon but under the Full sun I turn into an Emo Kid.

I have a Deathnote and just wrote The Grim Reaper's name inside it. Wonder how this will play out?

Thanked by: