Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ice Climbers
This is the topic for the SSB Project Ice Climbers sheet.
Thanked by:
Looking in the lineup I'd say that they (or at least Nana) are too light or don't have enough contrast or something (i'unno we all know I'm colourblind, but there is some sort of colour problem with them).
Also I don't like their faces at all. The sprites in general could be better but their faces need the most work imo.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Agreed Arthur it doesn't look right especially their eyes I think they need to be alot shorter than wider I think we had some good looking ones before those where are they?
Thanked by:
New Ice Climbers
[Image: 40094853.png]
Thanks to Zern0 for doing a small edit that really helped.
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by:
I dunno if it's possible due to the small space to work with, but the hair under Nana's hood could use a little more work to separate her from being a Popo recolor.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
I really hate their faces and heads in general. Their hood should be bigger if I remember correctly, especially since right now their faces look all squished up.
Thanked by:
Yeah, the faces aren't quite doing it for me.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Jdaster64
(10-27-2009, 09:15 PM)Number Six Wrote: I really hate their faces and heads in general. Their hood should be bigger if I remember correctly, especially since right now their faces look all squished up.

this, but the bodies are okay. I think also the back of the hood needs to be out more (look at ref)
I alos think the colors are a little odd...
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
[Image: iceh.png]
Fix-it-up-bump
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by:
Nice to see you back! I still think the face needs some tweaking. Tongue
Thanked by:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/character...mbers.html

Nana's hair still needs work, but I don't know if it's possible to fix with such small space to work with.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
Their bodies look robotic. Squarelike.

Also, they're facing the screen too much. WAY too much.

Thanked by:
(12-14-2009, 07:00 PM)Krampus Wrote: Also, they're facing the screen too much. WAY too much.
I don't see what the problem with that is. However, I suppose a profile-view would be a better throwback to the original games, yeah?
Thanked by:
I've been having a problem with the Ice Climbers too, but I didn't want to mention anything...I didn't want to seem too much like a perfectionist lol.
The Ice Climbers should be easy to fix. If yall dont mind, may I touch them up? I won't be able to work on it today, since I got scholarships stuff to do but later on this week I can. Hopefully.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
Please do.
Thanked by: