Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&L3 Kong
[Image: dkml3.png]

[Image: dkwalkingbeta.gif]

The walking poses are still in the works. I may make more Kongs.

Edit: [Image: dkml3.png]
Thanked by: HammerLuigi
That's actually not too shabby, but his arms look like balls.
Thanked by:
That's really good! His arms just need to look less... ballish.
Thanked by:
Donkey kong 64 was the first game i played...
Thank you man.. I was waiting for one Kong here...
Make a Diddy kong please =B
Thanked by:
Arms are to ball like, that seems to be the flaw with any M&L Kong in any of the three styles. But this is pretty awsome, also head is to stiff. maybe have him blink?
Thanked by:
Arms need more dynamic motion, and the left foot and right arm need to be synchronous, not left and left.
Thanked by:
I've been getting a lot of ball-talk from this topic. I don't really understand why that's a bad thing, it was just shaded that way to emphasize the depth of his arm.

And I know about synchronizing the opposite feet and arms, that's just been giving me trouble.
Thanked by:
This is looking pretty good. Add just a little muscle to the legs. Just a little.

Otherwise, this looks perfect.
Let's just get one thing straight: My username has NOTHING to do with the Megaman character, Zero.
Thanked by:
Pretty nice. Just a few things:
- There could be some blending in the wrist area. Doesn't look like the hands are connected.
- The part of the face above the nostrils needs to be flat. Get rid of that little peak and make the bottom of the eyes more visible.
- The mouth could be a pixel wider on each side.

EDIT: Oh, and for the walking animation. It would look really good if you made it like Bowser's. Not the traditional 8-framed walk. I'm sure you know what I mean because we've discussed that about Bowser before.
Thanked by:
I made his fur embrace his hands more, gave him elbows, and now I'm gonna completely redo the walking animation.
Thanked by:
His arms should look more connected to his body.
Thanked by:
They look connected enough to me..
On the animation though..there should be alot more stuff going on. His tie and his hair should move as he's walking.
And it kinda looks like he's gliding along the ground with his arms but maybe that's just me..

Also, the fur over his hand should look more like this: http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photo...ovsdk2.jpg
It's all looking awesome so far though. Best DK yet.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
What I meant is lighten the black outline that separates the arms and body.
Thanked by:
give him some face expressions, and don't make his arms look very very less ballish, he needs the muscles
[Image: 24989_110319182314923_100000105257814_24...7708_n.jpg]
Thanked by:

I made the fur around the arms more ragged (like in the artwork Starpower linked to.) I'm gonna start on the walking poses now.
Thanked by: