Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF:MQ´s Benjamin/Kaeli/phoebe/tristan Revamp: Is this submittable?
Well... i revamped Benjamin´s sprites on FF: MQ for my FF:MQ remake, but....
Is this submittable?

Please note the originals were RIPPED bu NEONLARE

Thank you for paying attention to my post.
I NEED HELP. I was creating this thread, when i clicked "new thread" button, the page got messed up. i used the button "return" and two identic topics were created!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
I'm pretty sure just a revamp doesn't qualify as submittable, since it simply falls under recolor.

There might be a way to get these on these site, though it requires you to make a lot of edits, so I don't think that would be a great option, and it would also be better to focus on full custom stuff in that time.
Thanked by:
Acctually i was supposed to do this to the whole game but mom dont let me touch computeer.
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
some things i did. Benjamin´s face is yet to be updated.
there will be many more revamps ^^"

Thanked by:
Mow onto Kaeli, Phoebe and Tristan.
All ripped by ultimecia.

Geez... I want some advice on what next, and what should i CREATE...

Thanked by: