Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Side view girls.... Cute, naughty, everything.
Whoa. I am stunned. i was messing around with my singer and i got this. I LOVED the proportions, and i decided to make a template. the leftmost is a template, the others are clothes and unclothes for her.
there is no nude at all in this picture, unless you count the template and the censure as nudism. if you du, SORRY AND I WILL REMOVE AT ONCE.
Well, i made an aya brea one.
There is also a CV ghost, a CV broom and a CV candelabra.
note that in the ghost and in the second aya brea, the external AA is supposed to be transparency on the sprite, it WILL look nice THIS way, and this way ONLY.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
Not in this style of dollz, and i hated it, though it never costs to post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

Thanked by:
I assume your using some sort of translator? Never costs to post seems like "Nunca cuesta", so maybe a Spanish Translation? If not, dude, you need to work on your sentence structuring. :/

Also, the template is good, but the leg to our right might be a little fat. You should use stronger contrasted/saturated colors, like the censor bar'd one...which, you don't have to censor, it takes away from the sprites' quality.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
No. I really have a bad sentence structuring, that´s because i learnt english by playing final fantasy and just recently i started using it.

I edited it. The middle one is pallete changed. The right one is Gamma, saturation & contrast changed. Though I like the middle one.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanked by: