Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes (Mobile)
Question 
Ive been trying to convert some models, from the original FBX format to DAE, from Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes. However I cannot seem to keep the rigging intact.
Can anyone help me with this and provide me a step-by-step guide on how to do it? The game itself is made using Unity if that helps.

Ive attached one of the models in question.

Attached Files
.zip   unit.char_trooperclone_cody_pre.zip (Size: 305.19 KB / Downloads: 12)
Thanked by:
Open your model in Noesis, right click on the .FBX file, select Export. On Main Output Type, find COLLADA .dae and hit Export at the bottom. Give it a minute to work (or more, depending on your hardware) and you're done. Double check in Blender and the Model tool here, but that's...literally it. Rigging came through just fine when I tried it that way.

Alternatively, you can import the .FBX into Blender (File > Import > .FBX) and then Export as .dae (File > Export > Collada (Default) .dae) and that also keeps the rigging, far as I can tell, so. Have fun!
Thanked by:
Heya, thank you. Noesis seems to be the answer!
Thanked by:
(05-17-2024, 11:53 AM)EvZone Wrote: Ive been trying to convert some models, from the original FBX format to DAE, from Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes. However I cannot seem to keep the rigging intact.
Can anyone help me with this and provide me a step-by-step guide on how to do it? The game itself is made using Unity if that helps.

hiya mate, what are you using to extract 3d files ? thank you in advance
Thanked by:
(05-21-2024, 09:01 AM)beathustler86 Wrote:
(05-17-2024, 11:53 AM)EvZone Wrote: Ive been trying to convert some models, from the original FBX format to DAE, from Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes. However I cannot seem to keep the rigging intact.

hiya mate, what are you using to extract 3d files ? thank you in advance

The original datafiles I found using the Bluestacks media explorer.
Thanked by: