Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Raziel Idle Pose
I tried my hand at giving Raziel an idle pose in SotN style. There's a bit more detail to him than SotN style typically allows, but meh. He's a tough cookie to make look plain.

[Image: Raziel.png]

And with a temporary Soul Reaver-
[Image: RazielSR.png]

C&C please Genki ^_^

EDIT:

Updated the sprite-
[Image: Raziel2.png]
Thanked by:
pardon the double post; considerable updates-

[Image: RazielRunLeadIn.png]
Thanked by:
I think you should use another base. To do his idle pose, maybe it's better to get a skeleton base.
Other than that, his shin pads are golden, he got the white razielim logo and his claws are white

Here, I did this Raziel SNK style sprites in 2005 (whoa! old stuff alert!), I hope it helps
[Image: razielsnkei8.gif]

Other than that, I think it's very good Genki ^_^
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(02-03-2009, 11:46 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I think you should use another base. To do his idle pose, maybe it's better to get a skeleton base.
Other than that, his shin pads are golden, he got the white razielim logo and his claws are white

Here, I did this Raziel SNK style sprites in 2005 (whoa! old stuff alert!), I hope it helps
[Image: razielsnkei8.gif]

Other than that, I think it's very good Genki ^_^

Yeah the idle pose I have now is going to drastically change; namely because after doing the lead in sprites (which is what those 2 other frames are), it appeared... underfinished and a bit odd :p...

The SNK sprite isn't quite the style I'm going for, but the pose is alright. Raziel's idle pose in Soul Reaver 1 was a bit odd though; he wasn't as hunched as he normally is, but he moved around a lot (legs bobbed, torso rotated)... I think Im going to try to capture that as much as I can.
Thanked by:
Wink 
Please continue your work with Raziel, i love your work so far, but i think you might be better off recolouring the whole sprite to the same template as that pixel art.
Hope this helps Cute

ALSO: I think you'll be better off, doing a edit of a skeleton Wink
AWESOME job though

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanked by:
Better, but we still got to work or idle poses XD
I ripped the actual LoK series textures, so it can ve a better reference for the colors
You forgot your login and password?

http://spriters-resource.com/search/?q=raziel&s=1
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Why was this bumped?
Thanked by:
The board now notifies you if you're necroposting. Please actually try and pay attention to that.

Warned and locked.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: