[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VRC PRO - .VRC and .VRH
I'm trying to extract (...or convert?) the data for the files in VRC Pro. I don't even know if it's a model, or an archive. It's unknown what engine this game runs on. Is this a ripping project that's gonna be iRacing levels of impossibility? I hope not. The game has such a small community though, and it's the only RC game with detailed models.
Samples:
VRC file (Unknown chassis file? Probably a buggy chassis.): 8_bu_1 (mediafire.com)
VRH file (Unknown chassis file? Probably a buggy chassis.): 8_bu_1 (mediafire.com)
They both have the same MAGIC of VRC. I think it's an archive because there's data.vrc in the game's main directory. I've tried the VRC quickbms (surprisingly there is one) but I think it's actually meant for Virtual RC Racing, a game that predates VRC Pro.
I've also posted the problem on XeNTaX and ZenHAX, in which nobody has responded to (excluding me).
VRC PRO - .VRC and .VRH - XeNTaX
VRC PRO - .VRC and .VRH - ZenHAX
Hey. [Image: morning1.gif]
Thanked by:
Still looking for info on this subject.
Thanked by:
Anybody? Blank
Thanked by:
*crickets*