Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Full Game] Fenrir: First Operation - DOWNLOAD NOW!
Exclamation 
[Image: Logo.png]

After a couple of months of work on this project, which mainly involved me sitting around and not touching RM2k3 at all, Fenrir: First Operation is now complete and released!

Download Here
Download with RTP

If you don't have RPG Maker 2003 installed on your computer, please download the 'with RTP' version to be able to play this game. Thanks.

The Plot
You are part of a team of three people sent to answer a distress signal aboard the ship, Fenrir II. You're given very little information, and the plot takes a back seat in this game, being suggestive, with messages on computer screens filling in most of the gaps for you.

Gameplay
The game is a top down shooting game. You have five pieces of health, and when all your health depletes you respawn at the last checkpoint. Most of the game involves simply moving from one area to the next without dying, with a few boss fights inbetween.

Screenshots
[Image: Fenrir001.png][Image: Fenrir002.png]
[Image: Fenrir003.png][Image: Fenrir004.png]
[Image: Fenrir005.png][Image: Fenrir006.png]
[Image: Fenrir008.png][Image: Fenrir009.png]

Download Here
Download with RTP

Enjoy, and please leave me your comments on the game.
[Image: SigYT.png][Image: SigArt.png]
Thanked by:
Found a glitch. Layering problem.
[Image: fenrir.png]
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
First boss is tough. even if you manage to break his shields, he will chase you with an intresting ranged attack (BOSS MOVE-----PLAYER), because when he tackles, he has that ranged attack move, which makes it a bit difficult to fight the boss.

The Plot is simply basic: Find out what's going on, without dying. Pretty basic if you asked me.

Well, as for the style, Pokemon FR/LF seems to be overused in par with the RTP sets. but that can't be helped.

Yes, there is a layering and balancing problem in this game. (minor enemies seem to take two points, boss takes three from player) But that's not the real case, a bug was encountered where if you get about two body's lengh away from the foe, you'll still take damage (Not the ranged attacks, melee attacks).
Thanked by:
@ Viper: Wow, I coulda sworn I fixed that one. Slightly embarassing.
@ Gaia: I think you're referring to the second boss, and I can't say I've seen many non-Pokemon games use Pokemon graphics. But yeah, the game's got a couple of minor niggles here and there. My reward for using RPG Maker, eh?
[Image: SigYT.png][Image: SigArt.png]
Thanked by:
(01-15-2009, 08:03 AM)SamW89 Wrote: @ Viper: Wow, I coulda sworn I fixed that one. Slightly embarassing.
@ Gaia: I think you're referring to the second boss, and I can't say I've seen many non-Pokemon games use Pokemon graphics. But yeah, the game's got a couple of minor niggles here and there. My reward for using RPG Maker, eh?

More like the first boss, the one with the shielding and energy beams all around. Shooters may not be for RPG maker.. eh.
Thanked by: