that explained a lot of story elements
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
w

what
Thanked by:
Where's team rocket???
Thanked by:
(01-02-2009, 12:26 PM)skink Wrote: Where's team rocket???

It's a series, it'll explain later.
Sup.
Check out my comic Boo.
[Image: boohorrorcomicbanner.png]
Here's a link to Boo.
Thanked by:
I can't wait for the next episode! Theres so much for me to hang onto till the next update!
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
(01-02-2009, 12:31 PM)J-bit Wrote:
(01-02-2009, 12:26 PM)skink Wrote: Where's team rocket???

It's a series, it'll explain later.

:o I thought that was obvious. I guess not. Thanks for explaining it though. Big Grin

(01-02-2009, 12:41 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: I can't wait for the next episode! Theres so much for me to hang onto till the next update!

I sense a hint of sarcasm? Oh, and your sigs epic.

Oh. Update. Page two.

[Image: 002hj8.png]

When creepie guys with pink hats steal old ladies dentures, the world is indeed screwed up. @_@
Thanked by:
okay
I hate it already

generic unfunny pokemon comic humor

stop now please
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Go away, and come back and read it when the plots progressed. Maybe then you won't jump to conclusions about where the comic is headed. kthxbai.
Thanked by:
Let me guess where it's going. Giovanni is a nice guy and stuff. But he sees there's a problem with crime in the world so he creates team rocket in an attempt to help people. But he gets corrupt and turns evil, thus creating the evil team rocket that we all know and love.
Thanked by:
Wrong. ;D

Nice try though.
Thanked by:
(01-02-2009, 02:42 PM)RAF Wrote: Go away, and come back and read it when the plots progressed. Maybe then you won't jump to conclusions about where the comic is headed. kthxbai.
no, this shit really sucks

you're trying to compress something that should be much longer into 4 panels, it makes no fucking sense

this is what i predict every comic will be
panel 1: OKAY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE IT'S LIKE I HAVE TO READ EVERY OTHER COMIC IN THE SERIES TO FIGURE THIS OUT OH GOD
panel 2: i think that was the climax but i dont know because this whole thing sucks!!!!!!!!!!
panel 3: oh okay so it was the climax okay
panel 4: horrible attempt and changing something from retarded to dramatic foreshadowing to what will happen next
Thanked by:
Hmm... Nope. Sorry. You're wrong too.
Thanked by:
and you can't really expect people to come back to something 'when the plot has progressed' (which is where i'm assuming you're going to fail to make this interesting twice as hard!!!!) if the beginning doesn't even slightly interest them in the first place

the first comic is your one chance at drawing people into the series, and you've blown that for everyone that's even slightly intelligent, so gg!!!
Thanked by:
Uh what ?
Thanked by: