Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with lines...
It's no secret that my specialty are line arts, while colors... Not so much. But now and again I still need some help even with line arts.

[Image: linklinepl7.png]

As you can see I stopped doing Link when I remembered I can't draw him! But I did get a basic model done and was wondering if someone could help me finish it. Also I'd like to know what you think of Mario and DK.

What are these for? Well I always have some sort of silly project don't I? Here take a look...

[Image: forshowtl0.png]

This is a concept design for a fantasy roster for a Smash game. It's obviously due to change. I hope to eventually make lines for every character on that list. I'll hopefully manage color them plus their alternate colors, then put them in those player boxes at the bottom.

Thanked by:
[attachment=1704] ? I just begin make that.
[Image: robbyforspamhaulking.png]
Thanked by:
Just attack the face, kp. Even if it turns out looking like the Phillips-CD Link, just try it. And worst comes to worst, use the face design from the N64 Smash Bros. Boxart design of Link, no need to make complex anime-eyes for him.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
(12-30-2008, 10:55 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: Just attack the face, kp. Even if it turns out looking like the Phillips-CD Link, just try it. And worst comes to worst, use the face design from the N64 Smash Bros. Boxart design of Link, no need to make complex anime-eyes for him.

I want this to be done good that's why. But I tried something.

[Image: linklinelz9.png]

Thanked by:
Well, I can try it out. I'm not sure it will be good, though...
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: linkedittd2.png]

I edited link a little, though I would fix his legs. They look off balance.

[Image: editkoopgu1.png]

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Woah awesome thank man! Sorry for the bump but I did Yoshi.

See...

[Image: linklinepl7.png]

Technically Samus would have been next but she's REALLY hard to do!

Thanked by:
You should try unusual poses. Yoshi's looks too familiar. It's so good, that people will think you traced it. It's really great. Mario's position is unusual enough, same with the rest, but I feel like I saw that Yoshi pose somewhere else before...
Thanked by:
(01-08-2009, 11:19 PM)Diddy Wrote: You should try unusual poses. Yoshi's looks too familiar. It's so good, that people will think you traced it. It's really great. Mario's position is unusual enough, same with the rest, but I feel like I saw that Yoshi pose somewhere else before...
Yoshi's always pulling off weird poses like that...

These are looking pretty good so far, koopaul. Just, without the pupils, they look kinda scary, but you'll probably add 'em in later, right?
Thanked by:
Links legs need to be a lot thinner and maybe his head a tad bigger.
Thanked by:
(01-08-2009, 11:19 PM)Diddy Wrote: You should try unusual poses. Yoshi's looks too familiar. It's so good, that people will think you traced it. It's really great. Mario's position is unusual enough, same with the rest, but I feel like I saw that Yoshi pose somewhere else before...

Okay, I confess I did copy these poses from actual pictures...

[Image: donkeykong2.jpg]

[Image: normal_link2.jpg]

[Image: normal_yoshimario2.jpg]

Thanked by: