Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nemo's Reef Model Ripping
I need Ripping Nemo's Reef Models

https://mega.nz/#!j9kwXJjS!eyJLYqB0oSWnd...OynyVDbKNA

The Models are .mol and the Textues are .mat
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
I NEED MODEL SCRIPT FOR 3DS MAX

I ALSO NEED TEXTURE SCRIPT TO PNG OR CONVERT TO PNG
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by:
(06-10-2016, 04:25 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: I NEED MODEL SCRIPT FOR 3DS MAX

Goodness gracious, have you ever head of the definition of "do it yourself"? Instead of constantly begging for people to make this shit for you, make it yourself. Read up some guides about it and practice it, then you can help yourself and others.

Thanked by: Kosheh
(06-10-2016, 04:29 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:

Goodness gracious, have you ever head of the definition of "do it yourself"? Instead of constantly begging for people to make this shit for you, make it yourself. Read up some guides about it and practice it, then you can help yourself and others.

Yea.

Ripping Model List
-Nemo
-Marlin
-Dory
and more.

I need This scripts or else.
Thanked by:
(06-17-2016, 09:57 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote:

Yea.

Ripping Model List
-Nemo
-Marlin
-Dory
and more.

I assume you didn't bother to read my post.
Also, what do you mean "or else" are you going to throw a hissy fit if you don't get your models?

Thanked by:
(06-17-2016, 10:04 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 09:57 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 04:29 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: Goodness gracious, have you ever head of the definition of "do it yourself"? Instead of constantly begging for people to make this shit for you, make it yourself. Read up some guides about it and practice it, then you can help yourself and others.

Yea.

Ripping Model List
-Nemo
-Marlin
-Dory
and more.

I assume you didn't bother to read my post.
Also, what do you mean "or else" are you going to throw a hissy fit if you don't get your models?

IDK
Thanked by:
HELP TGE OR ELSE FOR MODEL SCRIPT FOR 3DS MAX OR BLENDER
Thanked by:
(07-01-2016, 08:52 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: HELP TGE OR ELSE FOR MODEL SCRIPT FOR 3DS MAX OR BLENDER

Stop with the caps lock bruh.
Thanked by:
Nemo's Reef is a moblie game made by Disney

You need Model Script and Texture Script or Convert to PNG
Thanked by:

I completely agree with you, people (devs) these days have lost all their creativity all they do is rip other people's modules and re brand them instead of actually putting some effort in creating their own.
Thanked by:
This thread is over a year old. Be mindful of post dates and don't bump threads that are more than a month old.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: RobTheWrecker