Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
"Calling All Mixels" model ripping-IMPORTANT UPDATE: Game may soon be discontinued!
Since there's a way to rip models from this game, I've decided to start this thread.

Someone I know over at Deviantart has already ripped a few models (without textures), these can be found in this zip folder that he uploaded: http://galactiga.wikidot.com/local--file...rt%201.zip

And here's the contents:
[Image: dIAIQQV.png]

However, he said that it will be a long while before he can continue ripping models, as he's pretty much occupied on an animated television series (or something like that), so I made this thread so that you guys can try to rip models and textures fromĀ Calling All Mixels as well so that we'll have a place to download 3D models of every Mixel sooner.

He said that he used Unity Assets Explorer to rip these and that they can be converted to .obj in 3DS Max using a script, though I don't have the game (or even a mobile device), so you guys have to extract the models and textures for me.

UPDATE: It appears this game's days could possibly now be numbered, as I've heard it's going to be discontinued for two reasons:

1. The booklets that come with the Series 4 sets don't contain codes corresponding to this game.
  2. An entirely new Mixels game is supposed to come out soon.
Therefore, you have to get out those tools now and start ripping these models before the game ends permanently!
Thanked by:
Well, I already had someone on Deviantart attempt this-and give up-because when he used Unity Assets Explorer 1.4, it just gave out errors, plus, when he attempted 1.2 and 1.3, his antivirus removed them.

So we are still recruiting as a result.
Thanked by:
Well, unless you have this game and the tools needed to rip models from it...I guess we're waiting until after the Series 4 update until we get new updates from that person who has already started ripping.
Thanked by:
i found some model textures:
http://wonderman532.deviantart.com/galle...All-Mixels
and yes, i was the dude who made the zip folder & **** on top post of this fourm
Thanked by:
(01-15-2015, 06:50 PM)Wonderman532 Wrote: i found some model textures:
http://wonderman532.deviantart.com/galle...All-Mixels
and yes, i was the dude who made the zip folder & **** on top post of this fourm

Thanks for posting these textures-and welcome to VGR! It's too bad the turned out weird.

Anyways, let's see you get back into ripping from this game. You may only have a few more months to do it-I've heard it's going to be discontinued for two reasons:

1. The booklets that come with the Series 4 sets don't contain codes corresponding to this game.
Thanked by:
Quote:Thanks for posting these textures-and welcome to VGR! It's too bad the turned out weird.

Anyways, let's see you get back into ripping from this game. You may only have a few more months to do it-I've heard it's going to be discontinued for two reasons:

in the meantime, lets just do this.
Thanked by:
(01-16-2015, 03:43 PM)Wonderman532 Wrote:
Quote:Thanks for posting these textures-and welcome to VGR! It's too bad the turned out weird.

in the meantime, lets just do this.

Let's do it! I won't be able to do this since I don't even have a phone to play it on, so it'll be you and whomever I recruit.
Thanked by:
Thanks, but next time, remember that this breaks rule #4.

But thank you for at least allowing me to join in.
Thanked by:
whateves, anyway im trying to make the textures better
ill tell more later
I've retired from game ripping
Thanked by:
Well, I've been having a bit of difficulty trying to find where the character models are stored.

Where did you find them? I don't think it was in any of the default .assets archives.
Thanked by:
sharedassets76.assets.split0 is where i found the Krader model under the name Krader_LOD0.43
sharedassets96.assets.split0 is where i found Shuff's model under the name Shuff_LOD0.43
sharedassets132.assets.split0 is where i found Kraw's textures
Thanked by:
(01-16-2015, 06:46 PM)Wonderman532 Wrote: sharedassets76.assets.split0 is where i found the Krader model under the name Krader_LOD0.43
sharedassets96.assets.split0 is where i found Shuff's model under the name Shuff_LOD0.43
sharedassets132.assets.split0 is where i found Kraw's textures

Thanks.

As you rip more characters, don't forget to put down the archives where you found them too.
Thanked by:
can you make the textures colored better for me? (you need photoshop)
theres also 2 models in there.
Magnifo's model i found in sharedassets168.assets.split0

Attached Files
.zip   textures.zip (Size: 874.05 KB / Downloads: 236)
Thanked by:
(01-16-2015, 07:20 PM)Wonderman532 Wrote: can you make the textures colored better for me? (you need photoshop)
theres also 2 models in there.
Magnifo's model i found in sharedassets168.assets.split0

Sorry, I don't have Photoshop.
Thanked by:
thats ok, but can you convert the models?
cause i don't have windows.
Thanked by: