Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Pokémon Model Ripping Project
As some of you might've seen already, I've got the know-how to get the models from any of the 3DS / Switch Pokémon games with their original bone structures and rigging. I'll be using this topic as a hub for any Pokémon model requests for me to rip and upload, and only up to 3 requests per person at a time -- once I get those done, you're welcome to ask for some more. Just keep in mind I'll be working on these during my spare time, so don't expect 'em right away (way too outdated, ignore this).

What you'll need:
Models (UPDATED! 12/20/23)
-----
3DS:
Ohana3DS Rebirth
Ohana3DS Rebirth Hacky Workaround (by waielal, loads broken files)
-----
Let's Go + Sword/Shield + Legends: Arceus + Scarlet/Violet:
RTB's GFBMDL / TRMDL Model MAXScript (UPDATED! 10/27/22)
SomeKitten and ChicoEevee's Blender Script
Nintendo Switch - BNTX, BFRES and BFFNT to DDS (UPDATED! 09/19/22)
-----
New Pokémon Snap:
NUSRCMDLB Model MaxScript (NEW! 05/26/21)
NUTEXB-to-DDS Texture QuickBMS Script (NEW! 05/26/21)
-----
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl:
AssetStudio

Currently uploaded:
Pokémon X / Y
Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Sun / Moon
Pokémon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon
Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee!
Pokémon Sword / Shield
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl
Pokémon Scarlet / Violet

First and foremost mate, Great job on the other 2 uploaded models. Could I request Blastoise, and Mew please.

Keep up the great work, and can't wait to see more of your X / Y models released!
Thanked by:
I'd like to put in a request for Greninja, Xearneas, and Celebi. Smile
Thanked by:
Mind if I request Gogoat, Clauncher, and Litleo? I can't wait to see how this project is gonna come along! Smile
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
#030 Nidorina
#030 Nidorina
#494 Porygon-Z
#494 Porygon-Z

Two more done, will work on some more later today.
Video 
hi i'll take an order of regular Blaziken, Machamp and Riolu to go, thanks.
Thanked by:
This looks killer, RTB. I wish I could help in some sort of way

But when it comes to requests, can I request Barbaracle, Weepinbell, and Hawlucha?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
For now, I'd like to request Machop and Machoke.
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
Er...Hoopa, if he's even there, uhm...Alakazam, and Mega-Alakazam?
Thanked by:
Hiya there! I didn't think anyone would be able to rip models this fast, it looks pretty awesome thus far! Good job!

That said, since nobody requested them yet, Chespin, Fennekin.... and why not Goomy?
Thanked by:
Groudon, and trainer models
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:
Nice dude, it's super awesome that you've figured out a way to get the models. Hopefully your script will be ready for the public soon, it would be super awesome to do a massive ripping project for all of the games models. Anyways, if i can request some models, i'd have to say Charizard, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Charizard Y.
Thanked by: recme
Meloetta (Aria Form at least)! =P
Thanked by:
I actually have no suggestion at the moment, as I'm sure more Pokémon-savvy folks will cover that, instead I'm more interested in one thing in particular if you have any insight regarding the following:

Based on some gameplay I've seen, it appears as though the shading on some of the Pokémon changes dynamically while they're moving in battle, I'm curious if there is any data in the textures or materials that is cause for this, or if it's the result of the shader. I'm also interested to know if you know of how the outline is achieved (maybe it's included in the game or 3ds' engine) Ultimately, I'm interested in "reverse-engineering" the render style for parody purposes, so any knowledge regarding the shader and other settings would be a huge help.

Thanks! Keep up the awesome work!
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by:
(09-15-2014, 03:43 AM)Sketchasaurus Wrote: I actually have no suggestion at the moment, as I'm sure more Pokémon-savvy folks will cover that, instead I'm more interested in one thing in particular if you have any insight regarding the following:

Based on some gameplay I've seen, it appears as though the shading on some of the Pokémon changes dynamically while they're moving in battle, I'm curious if there is any data in the textures or materials that is cause for this, or if it's the result of the shader. I'm also interested to know if you know of how the outline is achieved (maybe it's included in the game or 3ds' engine) Ultimately, I'm interested in "reverse-engineering" the render style for parody purposes, so any knowledge regarding the shader and other settings would be a huge help.

Thanks! Keep up the awesome work!
I'm pretty sure it's all shader-based, because as far as I can tell from the files the textures alone don't give 'em that effect. And I haven't the slightest idea how to reverse-engineer that kinda appearance, sorry.

Anyway, last bunch from me for the day... night... whatever. One of which being one that a friend of mine on Steam asked from me.

#323 Camerupt
#323 Camerupt
#648 Meloetta
#648 Meloetta
#704 Goomy
#704 Goomy