Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Sound Booth
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde
Thanked by: Garamonde
(12-18-2014, 10:57 PM)puggsoy Wrote: (By the way, I've also been looking into a certain game with rather theatrical sounds...)

yes

yes

YES

REALLY OF ALL PLACES YOU DIE THERE COME ON
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Thanked by: Shade
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05QQS7w2SZh
Thanked by: SuperFlomm
I'd label them as Narrator Voices, but aside from that

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was tossing up between Narration and Narrator Voice. Now you mention it I suppose Narrator Voice is probably better, since he isn't necessarily "narrating" the whole time Tongue

That said, "Narrator Voice" doesn't sound quite right. I wouldn't do Voices though, since he only has a single voice. Maybe Narrator's Voice? I'm not sure.
Thanked by:
I'm just going by how RTB does things. The latter one seems sufficient though.
Balder [Voices]
Delta Six [Voices]
Epsilon Five [Voices]
Gemini Rue (PC/Computer)

Death Quips [Narrator's Voice]
Golden Hat Quips [Narrator's Voice]
Rank Quips [Narrator's Voice]
BattleBlock Theater (PC/Computer)
-15/4/2015

Some more from both Gemini Rue and BattleBlock Theater. I'll rename Narration to Narrator's Voice once Petie gets the section name editing working (shouldn't be too long).

By the way, for Gemini Rue I've decided to do the "main" voices first. For minor voices and/or ones that I can't find proper names for, I'll probably put them in a "Misc" pack.
Thanked by:
Everything [Miscellaneous]
(Risk of Rain)
-16/01/2017

So it turns out I didn't submit any sounds last year. Oops Shy Sweatdrop

Anyway yeah, here are the Risk of Rain sounds. Sounds in Game Maker are pretty much always named so they're really easy to submit.
Thanked by: Pingus!, Garamonde