Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NO MORE HEROES 2 CONFIRMED
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41032.html

if you aren't hyped for this you are not a gamer
Thanked by:
Hey this is good. Let's just hope they don't go "HURF DURF BAD GAMEPLAY IS A PARODY ND NOT A SHORTCOMING" this time.

I enjoyed it, but there are so many clunky aspects of the game that could have been fixed with some effort.
Thanked by:
the only thing i felt was really clunky was the overworld

edit: and it could use a few more video games
Thanked by:
Best gaming news of the week!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I'm totally psyched and I wish I could play this. My mom would totally kill me if she saw me playing this.
Thanked by:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

edit: page stretch get
Thanked by:
I loved number one. My favorite Wii exclusive game.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
I still need to get number 1 =\
(hopefully I can convince my parents to let me get it)
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
FUCKING FINALLY!

Same with rakia, I need to get the first. :(

EDIT:Online multiplayer for HMH2.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I'll be able to get one and two next year. Yay.
Thanked by:
Yay new news.
Thanked by:
There's a guy ranked 50th.

Oh my god.

YES.

OH MY GOD MY PANTS CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS YEAR
Thanked by:
God yes! Can't wait....Well actually, I need to get 1 first as well....
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-27-2009, 11:15 PM)Cooltrainer♂ Tyvon Wrote: There's a guy ranked 50th.

Oh my god.

YES.

OH MY GOD MY PANTS CAN'T HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS YEAR

*Next year
Thanked by:
From No More Heroes Wiki:

"With the game's trailer scarce on details and its release date confirmed for no earlier than 2010, very little is known about the game's storyline. Furthermore, it is evident that the majority of what was seen in the trailer for No More Heroes shown at the Tokyo Game Show in 2006 did not make the final cut, including slightly different character models and voice acting, and Travis' fight with Helter-Skelter (which can be seen briefly during No More Heroes' introduction cinematic). From what appears in the Desperate Struggle trailer, it is clear that Travis Touchdown returns as protagonist to combat what may or may not be another series of assassins. This is implied by the fight that is clearly about to ensue between Travis and an unknown woman wearing a distinctive jet pack (the assassins of No More Heroes similarly had distinct modus operandi and appearances). A row of buildings can also be seen, topped by flags of Santa Destroy, California; one building (numbered 51, referencing director Goichi Suda's nickname "Suda51") even showcases a giant mural of Travis' face. The flags imply that the game may once again take place either partially or entirely in Santa Destroy. This setting has since been confirmed by an announcement by Suda, who referred to the town when briefly describing the game's improved engine. Though the purpose for Travis' face appearing on a building is uncertain, this may simply be used to represent his rise from a stereotypical otaku to a capable assassin.

It has been reported that the plot will be driven by Travis seeking revenge for the murder of his best friend, three years after the first game concludes. Although in No More Heroes Bishop Shidux is seen as Travis' only true friend, it is uncertain if this is the identity of whom Travis will seek to avenge. Travis has become a more serious character than he was depicted in No More Heroes, and his personal vendetta will likely result in a much darker plot than in the first game, in which Travis' key motivation to battle ranked assassins and their thugs was largely his desire for a sexual encounter with Silvia Christel. It is unclear if Christel will appear in Desperate Struggle, after having betrayed Travis in a number of twists nearing the conclusion of the first game. "I think it's time for No More Heroes to become serious," he says. "But it's going to have humour, don't worry. It won't be too serious," said Suda in an October interview with Eurogamer. "

Well, sure she's going to be, and there's also the original NMH ending to be explained (it ends with a cliffhanging clash)
I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: