Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Are You Watching? |Special Edition|
Post what you've been watching, or have watched and would like to suggest.
I for one have been watching Doctor Who again since the seventh season was recently added to Netflix. It's been pretty good so far.

(The ~Show Thread~ was made for the sole purpose of funny shows, so I figured this should exist as well.)
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Mag
[Image: tumblr_n80eaeeJIg1rma7wro2_500.gif]
Been recently watching JoJo's bizarre Adventure after seeing some friends of mine play a game about it.

Also, Doctor Who Season 7-2 is out on Netflix? Nice! It's also out on Amazon Prime now that I checked.

EDIT: more fabulo gif is fabulo
Thanked by: Iceman404
I've been watching American Horror Story (season 1) on Netflix, but um...I haven't been keeping up with it very well.

Also I never watched the last season of Breaking Bad, woops!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Omnikariz, Rhyme
Currently in the middle of The Americans season 2.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: redblueyellow
(07-07-2014, 03:00 PM)Mag Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_mwiee7TiVh1qfm4rd.gif]
Been recently watching JoJo's bizarre Adventure after seeing some friends of mine play a game about it.
Same, but what got me to watch it was Antfish's JJBA: Phantom Blood Abridged. Right now, I'm on Battle Tendency. I recommend this series if you want something that's a bit ridiculous but indulges whole-heartedly in said ridiculousness.

I also just finished Hellsing Ultimate recently and I'm about to get crucified for this, but I didn't like it; I felt it started to drop the ball around Episode 7.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: Mag
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm planning on getting the blu-ray of scene one of Cowboy Bebop and marathoning it with my dad.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Kriven
I just finished Future Diary, which I loved for the most part (things kind of fell apart around the twentieth episode...). Between shows right now, but I'll probably do Death Note next.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
Since this could substitute as a movie thread as well.

Go see Guardians of the Galaxy, you, right now, the one reading this, right this second, do it, you're my favorite member, go see the movie.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: psychospacecow
Just saw Cowboys and Aliens, it's quite good! It's quite interesting due to the time it's set in, the technology gap between the humans and the aliens is much greater than in alien films set in modern times.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I watched Thor 2.

I was bored out of my mind the whole time
Thanked by: Shade, Baegal
I've been watching Naruto Shippuden. Episode 371 just came out and it's getting really interesting.

http://www.narutoget.com/
[Image: QrLXv5E.gif?1]
Thanked by:
Watching classic Simpsons on FXX right now, because they're running a marathon of every single episode. I'm not kidding.

so you can bail out after they finish season 8
Just saw The Birdcage for the very first time. Very good movie. I especially loved Nathan Lane's character. Big Grin
Thanked by:
My roommate and I just recently started re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender since The Legend of Korra finished recently.

Still as amazing as it was the first time.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Mystie, Shade, recme
I still need to watch Korra by the way...
Thanked by: