Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GLITCHES in Gaming
Have u ever run into a glitch lately well here u can talk bout those times when u ran into a glitch.
For me I remeber one time I was on Halo 3 messing around on mutiplayer when all of a sudden well at first I was trying to shoot at those exploding barrels which sent me flying even though I was still alive then suddendly got stuck in the air for a couple of min.
[/b][/color][/font]
WWC is comming
soon
Thanked by:
Playing Brawl with someone and having them sink through the ground and die on Delfino Plaza.
Also any time I touch a Pokemon game.
Thanked by:
Don't know if this counts, but in Pok'emon crystal there were trainers you were supposed to be turning round. But they were just staying still.
Thanked by:
(10-08-2008, 05:15 PM)Devicho Wrote: Playing Brawl with someone and having them sink through the ground and die on Delfino Plaza.

Brawl has a lot.
Like once I got the Helirin AT on final destination.
It pushed me right under the floor.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
My Sonic Advanced cart gave me all the emeralds after I threw it at the ground.
Thanked by:
Gamming?

Anyway, if you want Glitches play Lego Starwars the Original Saga for the DS.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(10-08-2008, 05:56 PM)Rakia Wrote:
(10-08-2008, 05:15 PM)Devicho Wrote: Playing Brawl with someone and having them sink through the ground and die on Delfino Plaza.

Brawl has a lot.
Like once I got the Helirin AT on final destination.
It pushed me right under the floor.

Infact Brawl does have alot of glitches I just ran into 2 so far the first Peach on Classic on my team got stuck in Mushroomy Kingdom on a block and died while scrolling and 2nd Wolf got stuck on a stage I custom between block and scroller(have no clue wat that thing is) however here is the vid id posted of "Wolf Glitch"
Youtube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2Bbq71RtQ
[/b][/color][/font]
WWC is comming
soon
Thanked by:
I was playing Hide n' Seek with my friends, and I was running towards the bushes when I did a backward running heel flip with a halfturn instead.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Glitch kong from DKC1.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(10-08-2008, 06:44 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: I was playing Hide n' Seek with my friends, and I was running towards the bushes when I did a backward running heel flip with a halfturn instead.
Wrong topic. I think you're looking for the 'GLITCHES in Real Liffe' topic.
Thanked by:
Playing Spore : skipped a cutscene and got stuck with my nest in the ocean. When I hit land, it'd go into cutscene and I'd be eatedn by a large fish. My friends and I called it "Land Shark"

Playing Halo 3: The game autosaved while I was flying down a ravine in a warthog, when it reloaded, I would die. I tried everything, but couldn't get out in time at all, so I redid the level.

Thanked by:
That sucks hard.
Thanked by:
Glitches aren't really worthy of discussing unless they're hard to spot and do something cool or funny.

Thanked by:
Once i was playin this one game and i got pissed on my super nintendo and i flipp the control around a little and the cord hit my EVO cart and my HP was turned to max

true story!
Thanked by:
In LOZSurpriseOS, I was playing around with the giant cucco glitch, then I tried hitting him with the cane of pacci and he started following me around like the little chickens would. Then I just swing around the biggoron sword and it looks like a giant chicken swinging a broadsword around. Which is pretty awesome.
Thanked by: