Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Cellphone games programs?
Still not feel okay asking... but Do any exist since i not seen in the when i check the tools ripping and not see for Android games or I-Phone Games?

Since my asking to use models from another XNALara still met with the same prejudice being a MMD user I got the normal dead end on how he ripped the God King from Infinity Blade series i wanted the armor for editing for, I bit lost on how to rip those games in the area since i know i need to invest money on an I-phone 1st to get the games and we all know the phone not cheap.

Another reason an friend hold interest in try to get the New godzilla in a recent Android game i got and since i an Android user i can get the game to try.

Just an Yes or No answer, not want anymore unneeded extra help on the matter... I Had more enough with XNALara to deal with.

Thanks...
Most of my Rip work or use of other's Rip are in my deviantart account since my rips...not that good, IMO (missing polys or textures). I try to credit the rippers when i can if it not my work. Can take a look if you all want.
Thanked by: