Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can someone help me rip file from these games
Ok I'm hoping someone can help me on how to rip the sound files out from these games
Inuyasha Feudal combat: ok I tried Psound and it just doesn't read the files, and I tried Pulling the files out from the Disk (yes that's right the disk I have the actual game) inside it has a voice folder and when I looked at them they're in an XAG format now if someone can tell me a program that can convert them that'll be great or some other program that can rip sound file out of the game.

Star ocean Till the end of time: ok now this i tried Psound and it just couldn't read the files or even find them (maybe it's because i didn't try the second disk or something else)

Guilty gear 2 Overture: Ok this is me being lazy but I never tried Psound to try and extract the Voice sound or music from it but just wanting to know if there are any programs that can extract file from it or any 360 game
Life is a the ultimate game you just don't have unlimited lives or continues

[Image: Sonic_Bionic_by_thweatted.png]
image by stardustedream
Thanked by:
Since this looks less like a request and more like you trying to get advice on what programs work, I'll let you off with just a verbal precaution and will move this over to the appropriate forum. Just keep in mind that requests are only permitted after you've been here for a month and have made at least 20 non-spam posts, so don't ask anyone to rip the files for you before then!
Thanked by:
Thank you i just didn't know where to put this and yes it's more on advice and help on programs that would help me to rip/extract these sounds
Life is a the ultimate game you just don't have unlimited lives or continues

[Image: Sonic_Bionic_by_thweatted.png]
image by stardustedream
Thanked by: