Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving tVGR! To celebrate this great day we should all go around and post what we're thankful for, as if we were sitting at one big internet dinner table.

I'll go first: I'm thankful for being thankful!
here's a thank for giving us thanks, Tom Turkey
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Tom Turkey
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am thankful for this community. :]
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Tom Turkey
I don't really have much to be thankful for this year, as a matter of fact this year has been perhaps
the worst year of my entire life so far.

Not trying to dampen the mood here, so i am thankful to have such a generally friendly and helpful forum
to visit and conversate in. You guys are just tops, thanks for that Smile
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: Sengir, Tom Turkey
In beginning I did not think I would have much meats on Thanksgiving, but now I see a turkey. Is delicious!

Will skewer you and roast you over very nice fire. Not as fun as skewering Turks, but more tasty!
turks

turkeys hehehe
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I can still be thankful for stuff, right? In that case I'm also thankful for having discovered this place and knowing the great people here Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Neweegee
I don't actually celebrate holidays, so it was mainly just a normal day for me(besides being sick), but half everyone around me does, so I ultimately ended up eating a Turkey in sandwich form. [Image: L_Idontknow.png]
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
Thanksgiving was pretty small for us this year since we normally either go to my aunt's house in Virginia or my aunt and uncle come here. They didn't come this year due to bad weather so it was just us.

[Image: IMG_8556_zps0ed51232.png]
[Image: IMG_8558_zpsbeb5ea47.png]
[Image: IMG_8563_zps52c9e779.png]
[Image: IMG_8567_zps002b3a6b.png]
[Image: IMG_8579_zps5c3a435e.png]

My mom made her help cook this year. She's on a weird diet so all of the food was gluten/wheat/soy/dairy/etc free. I baked the cake myself.
We also accidentally overcooked Tom. oops
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
I'm thankful that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was much better this year! Only first quarter of the parade had all that celebrity bullcrap, then it went to the traditional parade with floats and everything!

Thanked by:
yay!!!! Thanks for allowing me to discover that s'mores poptarts are the ultimate source of power in the universe!

I'm not kidding... After eating a bunch of these... I have been getting better grades this year in school
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
(11-28-2013, 09:36 PM)Vipershark Wrote: We also accidentally overcooked Tom. oops

H-h-h-how could you... Whyyyyyyy---

[Image: freddy3+magic+bones.jpg]
I may or may not have over eaten and fallen asleep at 6 PM.
It was worth it though.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
It was just a regular day for us over here, but I don't mind. I don't need anything extravagant. Interesting how Black Friday started last night at 8.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: