Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Animal Crossing Sprites!
I know there is another Animal Crossing Thread, but this one is for sprites, as that is for textures. You see, I am creating a stage for Super Smash Flash 2, 'Smashville' and really need some help! I know 'requesting' is breaking a rule, but like, I can't do this on my own. I have a lot of things to start off with though. But now, I am working on the background. I need trees, bulidings, lakes, cliffes, anything that you think will looks good.

Ok well, I have this, but it is really bad animating since it is only two frames. Once I fix the background, I'll contine animating.
[Image: testtx1.gif]

And am trying to make the background better by adding bulidings, eg: the houses. This is where I need your help. All I made so far, was the two houses.

[Image: test2mv0.png]

Then I have a range of this townsfolk:
[Image: 10106563.gif][Image: 10106608.gif][Image: 10106416.gif][Image: 10106701.gif][Image: 8164622.gif][Image: 6750588.gif][Image: 11038576.gif][Image: 10106682.gif][Image: 11038575.gif][Image: 5783095.gif][Image: 9712000.gif][Image: 5783108.gif][Image: 5783136.gif][Image: 5783166.gif][Image: 10106436.gif][Image: 10106498.gif]
[Image: andes.gif][Image: rechard.gif][Image: maguro.gif][Image: jean.gif]
[Image: marimo.gif][Image: fulmetal.gif][Image: vis.gif][Image: rainey.gif][Image: mantaro.gif][Image: tacu.gif][Image: gantetsu.gif][Image: glasssun.gif][Image: kotobuki2.gif][Image: tanukichi1.gif][Image: tsubukichi.gif][Image: mamekichi.gif]

[Image: cutriinu.gif][Image: periko.gif][Image: perimi.gif][Image: kinuyo.gif][Image: asami.gif][Image: fu-ta.gif][Image: fu-ko.gif][Image: master.gif][Image: monban1.gif][Image: monban2.gif][Image: mishiranuneko.gif][Image: reset.gif]

Oh and here is a template, like where we can base our things off.
[Image: AnimalCrossingVillageinSSBB_1188282030.jpg]

But it's kind of hard. Does anybody want to help?

UPDATE!
And I have the nightime when K.K plays on Saturday Nights at 8:00PM.

[Image: lights10.gif]

And have animated some of the townsfolk.
[Image: Booker.gif]
[Image: KK.gif]
[Image: Pelly.gif]
[Image: Sable.gif]
[Image: Tortimer.gif]

But it's kind of hard. Does anybody want to help? I really need somebody to do the background. Please.
Thanked by:
lol hey dl and those are awesome! id love to help but i think we should on the expansion forum
Thanked by:
Why are the each of the sprites based off of their official art?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(09-27-2008, 06:53 PM)Danny531 Wrote: lol hey dl and those are awesome! id love to help but i think we should on the expansion forum

Oh, hey Danny. No! Work here! I have somebody who else wants to help. Thanks Danny, I need Sprites though.

(09-27-2008, 06:54 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Why are the each of the sprites based off of their official art?

It is just how they are. I can change their movements anyway.
Thanked by:
Sorry to double post, BUT...

UPDATE!
And I have the nightime when K.K plays on Saturday Nights at 8:00PM.

[Image: lights10.gif]

And have animated some of the townsfolk.
[Image: Booker.gif]
[Image: KK.gif]
[Image: Pelly.gif]
[Image: Sable.gif]
[Image: Tortimer.gif]

But it's kind of hard. Does anybody want to help? I really need somebody to do the background. Please.
Thanked by:
NICE I like it!
Thanked by:
Alright who made the sprites? also, see that orange cat? im going to do it, alright?
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
(10-03-2008, 10:20 AM)thornmask Wrote: Alright who made the sprites? also, see that orange cat? im going to do it, alright?

Me and a friend of mine made them. Smile But what do you mean by you making the orange cat? Do you mean 'Tangy'?
Thanked by:
Really hate to bring you down but smashville is already in SSF2 I believe
[Image: oaaxxk.jpg]
Thanked by:
(10-03-2008, 06:35 PM)liam543 Wrote: Really hate to bring you down but smashville is already in SSF2 I believe

Don't worry, I'm not too dumb. lol Wink I have asked the creator (Cleod9) and he has said exaculy this about this stage that I have made:

"Looking at this stage makes me want to stop making SSF2, and start making an Animal Crossing Flash game."

lol, so he said that I could re-place it. But if you could find the old one, I would really be happy! Just to help me, by seeing the old design.
Thanked by:
hate to bust your bubbleor anything, but the houses in Smashville face forward. Like in Wild World/City Folk.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
(10-04-2008, 09:16 AM)Shroob2 Wrote: hate to bust your bubbleor anything, but the houses in Smashville face forward. Like in Wild World/City Folk.

lol, I have two combacks. Well, I am not making the background, that was only a 'Beta Demo' of what I wanted it to kind of be. pikspiksmaroator is making me an awesome one! Here is a a bit of it, I hope he doesn't mind.

[Image: smashville1sr1.png]

Pure Win, is it not?
Thanked by:
those animal crossing characters and the isometric houses on the first background weren't made by you anyway. they come up as old posts on various other forums if you search animal crossing sprites on google. I started to make a fan game in the style until i realised that the sprites were terrible anyway.
Cute Wormintheworks.com! Cute
Spritesheets on TSR: 18

Thanked by:
(10-04-2008, 11:34 AM)witw Wrote: those animal crossing characters and the isometric houses on the first background weren't made by you anyway. they come up as old posts on various other forums if you search animal crossing sprites on google. I started to make a fan game in the style until i realised that the sprites were terrible anyway.

The houses were only for the beta demo of the stage. So they are not even there. I said I made the beta demo by placing the house sprites there. The townsfolk were made be me and a friend. See I know the guy. The stage was made by me, oh! And I forgot, update! Here are 3 of the scenes:

Morning-Afternoon:
[Image: Morning.gif]

Evening:
[Image: Evening.gif]

K.K night:
[Image: Night.gif]

And K.K with the lights on him:
[Image: KKunderthelight.gif]

So what do you think? Big Grin
Thanked by:
Jeebus Very Sad This shit is the bomb. I would help if I r spriter
What's a signature?