Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Grumps: The Game
Burger 
So as of you probably don't know me and my partner are working on a video game based of the Popular YouTube channel Game Grumps. The game came from the idea of playing AVGN Adventures. The game will be sorta like a Castlevania/Metroid/Shantae like style of gaming. This will also have an RPG, platformer, action and adventure style of gaming experience combining all our favorite style of gaming while keeping its originality.

This game will have many references, music and jokes from our Game Grumps crew. This game will feature elements from "JonTronShow", "Egoraptor", "Ninja Sex Party", "RubberRoss" and of course "GameGrumps".

We would really appreciate if you would join us and help us in any way you can. We would need music artists that can remix the show's (the one's mentioned above) music and original composition. We need sprite artists (btw I am one). And other stuff.

Please join our group and visit: gamegrumpsgame.forumotion.com/

Please support our project.
Thanked by:
wow, original, wow, cool

(this is in the wrong forum

but i will let a moderator take care of that i cant gee i sure wish i could mini mod oops thats what im doing right now)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Marth, Gwen, alexmach1, Gors
i love you kosheh bby

i actually would just move it but this is also advertising! so i can't really do much about it.

if you want to make a proper topic about it, go to the Gamedev section, make a thread there, explain what the game is, provide visual content etc. Be sure to make the topic ONLY after you make some assets though, or else it'll be classified as a prospectous topic.

peace!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: