Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sphinx
Hi, all!
So I'm working on creating a game with some friends for our senior project. But we've hit a bit of among We have a person we want to also be represented as a sphinx. Unfortunately, I can't find a character that looks like/ can easily be modified into a sphinx. And no, Ham not talented enough to make one from scratch.
If anyone has any ideas that could help, we'd really appreciate it.
Thanked by:
You can try to find games with some egypt backgrounds and try your luck. Maybe Lemmings 2 The Tribes and Lemmings Chronicles for PC may have some Sphinx (I'm too sleepy to think right now, sorry)
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
*ahem*

- Don't request sprites, or expect others to help for nothing. It's in the main rules already; requesting is against the rules. If your project is a thinly veiled request, asking other people to make a ton of sheets for you (or a request for any other service. Art, music, writers...), then not only will the thread be locked, you're likely to be warned, too. People will willingly help out if the project is interesting; but they're going to be more motivated if you do some work of your own.

Yeah, I'm locking this now. You can do sprite-finding footwork by yourself, I'm sure.
Thanked by: