Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official BDP sprutes {110% custom}
Burger 
Hi,
My names BattleDragonGargonis
I'm just showing off some of my Custom made charcter sprites.

[Image: Madraptor_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]

[Image: BDG_sprite_sheet____old_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]

[Image: Castleman_sprites_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]

[Image: Evilone_sprites_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]

[Image: NinjamanZ_sprites_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]

All of these are my original sprites of my original characters for a game I am making.....Enjoy!
[Image: BattleDragonGargonis_by_BattleDragonGargonis.png]
Thanked by:
Sprite Discussion, not Projects.
Dazz Wrote:I might be awesome, but I'm not super human.

[Image: xs28iqty.png]
Click here to level up my card!
Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 01:39 PM)KillerAslox Wrote: Sprite Discussion, not Projects.
I thought this was Sprite Projects?
Thanked by:
This is the SP, this needs to be in the SD.
(So it means, that this doesn't belong here, but in the Sprite Discussion.
Dazz Wrote:I might be awesome, but I'm not super human.

[Image: xs28iqty.png]
Click here to level up my card!
Thanked by:
your own made characthers?
Thanked by:
If you want a sprite project, you have to have a lot of stuuf, like a goal for the project, and what style and a tutorial so other memebers can help you in the way you want.
[Image: ahruon11.jpg]
[Image: Clan2.png]
Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 02:09 PM)nintendofanguy9 Wrote: your own made characthers?

Yeah, they are...Ninja
Thanked by:
I'm not liking the colors or jaggy lines. :/
Effects aren't looking too great either.
Thanked by:
I'm guessing this is your first attempt at custom?
If so your going to be epic eventually.
It's not bad in my oppinion, of course the lines aren't to good, the animation cycles such as the walking cycle and running cycle are badly exicuted, and the characters could use some darker shadeing on the limbs in the background/ behind area/ what ever you call the legs on the other side.
They could also stand for a small bit more shadeing in certain areas. Not to mention all the characters accept the big brown dragon guy need a sheen in the direction from which the light is hitting them
[Image: garrybeusymonsters.gif]
Thanked by:
While the sprites are completely awful, you do show determination and promise.

Once you take some art classes and refine your skill better, you could definitely be somebody.

Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 06:41 PM)Zee Wrote: While the sprites are completely awful, you do show determination and promise.

Once you take some art classes and refine your skill better, you could definitely be somebody.

Uh....Thanks but these are actually 2 years old.
If you want to see my new stuff check here.
http://www.battledragongargonis.deviantart.com/
and wait how are they complety awful?
(09-20-2008, 06:38 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: I'm guessing this is your first attempt at custom?
If so your going to be epic eventually.
It's not bad in my oppinion, of course the lines aren't to good, the animation cycles such as the walking cycle and running cycle are badly exicuted, and the characters could use some darker shadeing on the limbs in the background/ behind area/ what ever you call the legs on the other side.
They could also stand for a small bit more shadeing in certain areas. Not to mention all the characters accept the big brown dragon guy need a sheen in the direction from which the light is hitting them

Thanks but the animation cycles are actual alot mor fluent then they appear to be.
I put them into Flash to test there movement they are alot better then what most people think.
Thanked by:
Oh...

Well, nevermind about what I said before. Your old stuff looks just like your new stuff. In fact... I can't seem to find where you made any artistic progress whatsoever.

And where is it bad? Well, complete ignorance for anatomy or if you're going for a comic style, a complete lack of ascetic. Work on one of those, or heck, both of them are nice.

Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 07:53 PM)Zee Wrote: Oh...

Well, nevermind about what I said before. Your old stuff looks just like your new stuff. In fact... I can't seem to find where you made any artistic progress whatsoever.

And where is it bad? Well, complete ignorance for anatomy or if you're going for a comic style, a complete lack of ascetic. Work on one of those, or heck, both of them are nice.

Well that kinda makes feel offended even my Flash work?

Hmmm...yes I see where your gettting at. but I can asure the sprites are more fluent then they appear.
Thanked by:
I even looked at your flash stuff, and frankly, I can't say they look fluid at all. They are jumpy, jerky and predictable.

Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 07:59 PM)Zee Wrote: I even looked at your flash stuff, and frankly, I can't say they look fluid at all. They are jumpy, jerky and predictable.

hmmm.....
The sprites or the hand-drawn..
Predictable?
Thanked by: