Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 Animated Gif
Im currently ripping animations from FF6 and making animated gif out of them. If someone want to use them or make sprite sheets out of them, feel free to do so. Be aware though that this is my first ripping project, and that, as you can probably see it, my first 10-15 rips contains a lot of error. Ill probably work on them later.
Esper:
Some Abilities:
Some custom made:
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
I'm not sure what to do with this thread.

It doesn't fit into the Spriting and Pixel Art section as it isn't about sprites or pixel art you made (custom sprites).
It doesn't really fit into Creativity either; only the custom animations may, although I'm not sure if there's much to be said about them.
Neither does it fit into Sprite Ripping Projects as the rips aren't submittable as they are as that would require sheets/archives with untransformed assets (not resized or filtered in any way).
I'll leave it here for now so you can respond with your thoughts, daemoth.

That aside I find it quite odd how the GIFs are much bigger than the actually used "screen viewport" part.
Thanked by:
If these are accurate, they are excellent references on how to put things together. Which honestly, would be really helpful with some of the sheets around here.

(Admittedly FF6 sprites don't really need it that much at all, but some of those multi-part tile rips? Sheesh, I'd recommend having SOME sort of resource available to put those together, even if its just animation code that poses it for you)
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by:
@Previous: Indeed, me too, i was wondering in which section to put them. You can move it where ever you see it fit the most Tongue About the size of the gif, im programming a fan game using some of these animation. And i thought that it would help me to have an unviersal template for all of them, but i must admit, it was an error. Files are big for nothing.

@Terminal: Note that english isnt my first language and that i might have used the wrong word. By ripping, i meant, i just used a macro to make screenshot of the game and make the gif out of those. I didnt go in the memory or anything like that. I started using my macro after Birsmark, 1 screenshot every 50ms.
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
If you could use some kind of program to rip effects from this game and sheet them, that would be amazing. I'd absolutely love to see some more magic and miscellaneous effects from my favorite game up on the site.

Also, I should get around to doing an enemies sheet...
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde, DioShiba