Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terminator Salvation
Developer(s) GRIN
Publisher(s) Equity Games
Evolved Games
I will upload playermodels, i use "ninja ripper" to port them...

27/4 update http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid512232
Thanked by:
in response to your message, you'll have to wait until Peardian or Roxas checks this out, because I'm not one of the TMR uploaders. Tongue
keep in mind it may take them some time to come check.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
would really appreciate if someone could tell me if I
done something wrong
Thanked by:
ultimately that's not up to me to decide unfortunately. like I said Peardian has on and off phases, so unless Roxas the other uploader sees this then there's not much I can tell you.
if it means anything though, it looks really good from the preview.
Thanked by: frk_14
OK, I checked the model and noticed that the textures don't load in Blender, that's because the mtl doesn't check the Textures folder for it's textures. You need to follow the Example below or put your textures in the root folder with your model.

Secondly, I don't recall if bmp is an excepted texture format or not. If there's any way you can rip the textures in a format that supports the alpha channel such as dds, png, tga than convert the dds/tga to png that would be preferable. But if not, then just fixed the path like in the above Example, then I'll upload the model for you.
Thanked by: Garamonde, frk_14
alternatively it'd be preferred to just keep the textures in the same directory as the model.
Thanked by: frk_14, Roxas358
actually i read the rules again .bmp is accepted expect when there is alpha channels for transparancy since most programs can't read .bmp for the alpha channel, .png however works perfectly with alpha transparancy textures.

here is the quote from the rules:

Be sure to include all relevant textures

Not completely required, but definitely good to have. If you're submitting something you should definitely try to get all of its textures as well. You don't need to submit the HUD with a character obviously, but you shouldn't just submit the model textureless or with missing textures if you can avoid it. Examples of things that SHOULD be included are textures like bump maps, detail maps etc. as well. Textures should be submitted in .PNG format as well. .BMP isn't preferred, but is accepted as well though ONLY if the texture didn't originally have transparency anyway and you compress your model archive well.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: Roxas358, frk_14
thanks for the replies, post update
Thanked by:
All of them have been uploaded.
But next time don't add the icon to your submission because we don't except those.
Your submission can be found here.
Thanked by:
yea, just post the icon separately, please.
Thanked by:
you mean the linked icon to mediafire?
Thanked by:
oh no, he means the preview image that shows the model (like "oconnor.png"), you included it in the .RAR, and it shouldn't be in there in future submissions.
Thanked by: frk_14
Thanked by:
question, why do your (big) preview images have blue stuff around the models? this isn't a problem just wondering.
also,

-"Resistance Fighters" icon has it spelled as Resistence instead of Resistance
-shouldn't Cars 1-3 have the number be spaced out from "Car" in the names?
Thanked by:
fixed,the blue is cuz im a moron doing icons Very Sad
Thanked by: