Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shiraku's Sprites
These are some of the sprites I've done over time, just felt like putting them up here.

Custom Megaman
[Image: custommegaman-shiraku.png]
Megaman, intended for a contest which is still going on in another forum. I'm really proud of how it turned out, even though it has a few flaws like the hands and the fact that the little design on the top of his helmet looks a little off.

Card Gallery style Kraven
[Image: CGKraven2.png]
My failed attempt at Card Gallery style, the shading is completely off. Otherwise, it's probably the best sprite I have of that character.

Custom Kraven
[Image: Kraven_Sprite_by_Shiraku_Angel.png]
Another sprite of the same character in my own style which is probably not that original to begin with. This one is actually pretty old.

Final Fantasy Dawn of Sorrow Kraven and Ken
[Image: Kraven___Ken_FFDoS_sprites_by_Shira.png]
These were both made from scratch, and are as accurate as I could make them to the actual FF DoS style, the shading is a little more faded, though.

Custom Masamune and Master Sword
[Image: Masamune_and_Master_Sword_by_Shirak.png]
These are probably nowhere near what they actually look like, but I couldn't find a good reference so I just improvised most of it.

Random sprites. I tried to group them by style and newest-to-oldest, but, I got kind of lazy.
[Image: randomsprites.png]
Guide -
Scarecrow, Thanatos, Captain Falcon, Samus aran, Dr Devil, Rock Howard, Alucard, Alucard again, Squall Leonhart, I forgot this one's name, Thief, Shiraku, Vincent
Knife, Axe, Spraypaint, Book, Thanatos (Sword), Open DS (editted from the closed DS in Trace Memory/Another Code), Deadpool, Kraven, Ken, Ganondorf, Master Chief, Black Wizard, Kraven again
Thanked by:
It's a shame you don't fix up the shading on that one as It'll be really good otherwise.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(09-15-2008, 09:22 AM)Goemar Wrote: It's a shame you don't fix up the shading on that one as It'll be really good otherwise.

Yeah. I've actually been working on the shading for a long time, I just kind of suck at it. It looked alot worse before.
Thanked by:
your shading makes no sense at all, you should first set the light source, you know, where the light is coming from then shade...
And the colors you used make me want to rip my eyes off, they're too sad and ugly, there's enough contrast but they need some hue shift...
Thanked by: