Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shadow Kami's Stream of the Void
Sooooo Original

So, Obviously I'm starting a stream, after I figure out XSplit.
I do stuff, from pixel art to drawings to trying to make chiptunes.
I occasionally play games and blah, blah, blah.

http://www.twitch.tv/shadowkami

I'll probably edit this description after I'm not tired.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
I'm wayyyyyy overdue for a stream,

This time it'll be spriting, I'll give you guys choice of the general idea of what I'm going to sprite as long as the choice is reasonable.

Edit:I'll start it when someone gives me an idea since alot of stuff I'm currently working on is Top Secret ATM.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
Let's see since my labtop didn't feel like preforming to it's best, I just played games horribly, so streams over for now.

Thanked by:
Stream'll be on in a minute, also it shouldn't lag since I'm not playing any gamemaker games in this stream.
So I have two choices: You can watch me sprite something for my top secret project or I could sprite something you guys want.
Which is more interesting to you guys?

Thanked by:
End of stream

Heres a look at the result WIP so far.
[Image: 7qy89.png]
The blacks really just a placeholder color ATM,
And yes the image is touhou related.

Thanked by: