Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My sprites
Hello, i'm new here and I would like you to rate my sprite, tell me what to change and etc.
[Image: 21411jc.png]
credits not needed
Thanked by:
First off, good on you for doing a custom rather than an edit! However, there are things that need fixing in it.

I think the biggest one is the lack of contrast combined with the left sprite's design being a bit busy--it makes the details hard to make out when at it's native resolution. Even if the armor is supposed to be dark, be sure to throw in some variations in the shades, and some highlights wouldn't hurt either! Combined with this, I think an easy way to unclutter the design would be to avoid using black outlines inside of the sprite. You could get away with trying shades of brown, depending on what part of the sprite you're outlining.
More contrast and try to better show depth Wink
[Image: OUJY3.png]
Wow Ploaj it's amazing I would never do such a shading lol, but now rate my new sprite it's 100% custom copyrights reserved
I hope it's JUS style Tongue [Image: 28l58pe.png] tell me which one is better

New edit i think it's the best one: [Image: 21jr3io.png]
Thanked by:
For your new edit, I like what you did with Lee's hand and the addition of the nose and Mouth. But the dithering should go. It's not gonna work at this resolution.
Thanked by: